• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

sure was thinking her ! she has a bony head & hands as well has her left leg

oh myyy she looks super interesting! <33 i'm not super sure if i can draw her well so i think it's best that i don't ;~;
so so sorry but i don't want to disappoint you!!

is it okay if i can get two? :3 (i can’t decide which one i like more😭)
Ref: Expression: kinda sleepy? if you can do that? could she also be holding the ‘iron wand’ thats in the game? its basically a pipe! i can pm you a picture if needed c:
Style: 1 for this one!

Ref: *same as before!* but with blaire? Expression: sorta happy but calm? xD i am so awkward ik..
Style: 4! with the plush c:

(i will pay extra for any details i’ve asked for! xD

Here's the first sleepy one! I'll probably get the second one done tomorrow!! c:
lucyhannahg.png

Helloooo, I am just wondering, how do you accept payment? Do you have a venmo by chance? Thank you ^^

Hi! your art is simply adorable! I'm interested in a plush one, I was just wondering if it would be possible to have two villager plushies, instead of one?

Hi! your art is simply adorable! I'm interested in a plush one, I was just wondering if it would be possible to have two villager plushies, instead of one?

Hello and thank you!! c: <333
Sure I can, that will be $2 per additional plushI could fit in another one, probably on the human's back or head? Or even sitting on the floor!! Maybe not on the arms because I don't think it will fit! Not sure, let me know where you think would be nice! :3

Hello and thank you!! c: <333
Sure I can, that will be $2 per additional plushI could fit in another one, probably on the human's back or head? Or even sitting on the floor!! Maybe not on the arms because I don't think it will fit! Not sure, let me know where you think would be nice! :3
I would love to commission then, let me know when you are online to send payment and details. :) the total would be $17, right?

I would love to commission then, let me know when you are online to send payment and details. :) the total would be $17, right?

Yes! You can send your order form straight here or dm me with your paypal address! c:

Ref:
RgESZ2G.jpg
Expression: i like the expression of the mini on the right u have as an example ^^
Style: minis

thank you!

Ref:
RgESZ2G.jpg
Expression: i like the expression of the mini on the right u have as an example ^^
Style: minis

thank you!
thank you for the order <33 dm me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice! c:
So for the expression you'd like a worried look? Just to check!! <33

thank you for the order <33 dm me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice! c:
So for the expression you'd like a worried look? Just to check!! <33
Yes, worried is good ^^ sent the paypal to you

Back