• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

your art style is adorable! i'd like to order two via paypal if possible c: thank you for considering!

Ref: link
Expression: the one in the samples is okay!
Style: 4
Plush ref: Raymond

Ref: link
Expression: the one in the samples is okay!
Style: 4
Plush ref: Chief

Here you go! Click in for full resolution! <33
reallylovesquids.png
reallylovesquids2.png

Hi, these are so cute! Would love to order a plus art via PayPal! 😄 Let me know when you want me to DM my PayPal deets!

Ref: [x][x]
Expression: regular smiling? Lol
Style: Plush YCH
Plush: Zucker

I hope I did this right lol!

Last edited:
Hi, these are so cute! Would love to order a plus art via PayPal! 😄 Let me know when you want me to DM my PayPal deets!

Ref: [x][x]
Expression: regular smiling? Lol
Style: Plush YCH
Plush: Zucker

I hope I did this right lol!
Thank you!!! ;u; <33 You can send me your paypal address whenever you are online!! c:

ORDER FORM
Ref: Expression: eyes closed like in reference pic but with :3 mouth? honestly like a calm uwu face similar to baabara!
Style: 2 and 3 if that's not too much

Balloon changes: (only for balloon YCH) yes (pink pastel colors that go well with a stary night sky)
Dusk or night: (only for balloon YCH) Night! similar to the one in your signature <3
Plush ref: (only for plush YCH) (can be a villager) Plushie ref Flurry pretty please

Please dm me to sort thru payment <3

Here you go!! Click in for full resolution c: <333

Kadori2.png
Kadori.png

Helloooo, I am just wondering, how do you accept payment? Do you have a venmo by chance? Thank you ^^
Hello!! Here's a rough sketch! Let me know if the hair is alright! c:

DewDrops.png

Post automatically merged:

Hi! your art is simply adorable! I'm interested in a plush one, I was just wondering if it would be possible to have two villager plushies, instead of one?

Here is a super rough sketch! I have julian and colton touching hands I hope you like that!!
1589965526479.png

Last edited:
Back