• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Eligible Solfolket (New Year, New Horizon)

Island/Town Name
Solfolket
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses
Internet_20230125_105322_4.jpeg

Today is the day! The shop is up and running! I went to alot of mystery Islands for gathering all the materials. Especielly the iron and wood, was alot of work! It paid off! Look at us! The Nooklings, Poncho, Reneigh and myself!

-We are amazing! ❤️🧡💛

Now we all can shop until we drop!
I can even make presents, wrap them up and give them to those I love the most. Poncho and Reneigh!! Next level friendship here we come.

Oh, ofc you cannot buy friendship, it is just for fun! Their houses needs some decoration. 😇
Everybody needs flowers for exemple. I am the flower expert. Poncho and Reneigh does not have a chooce. I will enchant there home with flowers. It is for there own good. It will be perfect!

I need any excuse I can find to shop even more 😀

I hope you are ready for some customers Timmy and Tommy. Here I come.

Internet_20230125_105322_5.jpeg

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230125_105322_8.jpeg
Internet_20230125_105322_1.jpeg

Tom Nook gave me alot of work today! I knew it was comming, but at the same time I still got suprised!

During my travells to mystery Islands I meet different animals, whom all were looking for a new island to call home. I gave them Toms number! Now they have called and asked for three complete homes. You heard right, homes not tents.

Tom asked me to prepered them. I am glad to do. First I just had to tend to our flowers. I want it to look good for our upcomming neighbours. It will be so much fun to show them Solfolket. Show them all my favourite spots. Let them meet Reneigh and Poncho.

Yours, Vintersol

Last edited:
Internet_20230126_193418_10.jpeg

To prepare for all the houses and our new neighbours I needed to clear up my inventory first. I had all sort of things all over the place.

Believe me when I say I got another suprise. In Nooks store there were a new person I never meet before. A hedgehodge, Mable she introduced herself as. She and her sisters are designers and making clothes from scratch. She had heard about this getaway package and got corious about how it turned out. They seems to know each other way back.

The Nooklings and Mable decided that she would come to Solfolkets plaza now and then with some cloth option for sale! How amazing?
New clothes made me excited, but I had to focus. I was prepering for houses! No sidetracks.

Before I left the store I bought myself some new diy recepies. It is crafting time! There houses will look amazing. If they dont I really fail my mission.

Internet_20230126_193418_9.jpeg

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230126_193418_7.jpeg

I am done prepering all the lots, houses and gardens. In the background you can see two of my own made snowmen. Pretty perfect ones.

I have been crafting like crazy! Furniture to the houses, furniture for the gardens. Setting everything up. It have taken some time.

Now when its done and complete, I cannot wait to show you whom I meet during my mystery tours. I cant spoil the fun, so you all have to wait just a little bit longer. I can tell you this much. I meet two girls and one male.

One of them, the male reminds me of a childhood tv show I watched when I was little. I am from Sweden. So a swedish tv show from around 1990. Can anybody guess? We will see soon.

Yours, Vintersol

While we are waiting for my new neighbours to move here to Solfolket. I have something else to show to you all. I meet someone else, a new individual, Whisp!

Internet_20230128_212215_10.jpeg

Internet_20230128_212215_8.jpeg

I bumped into him on the cliffs here on Solfolket! I thought I was jumpy and scared. He lost all his soul. Five pieces was splitted up and scattered all over our Island. Whisp begged me to help him out. Collect all five pieces and I should get something for my troubles. I had to help him! All I needed was my bug net.
Internet_20230128_212215_6.jpeg

He was so happy when I gave him all five pieces back. I do not recall what I got from him this time, it was not the last time I would meet him. Solfolket have something blue visiting now and then. I must be carefull, he is very sweet but easy to scare.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230129_112404_4.jpeg
A new day have arrived to Solfolket! My tulips I planted stands soon in bloom. Little wierd because of all the snow, but it looks beautiful! I am not complaining. I do wish for seasonal flowers for the next aninal crossing game if there will be one!

I began my day visiting my neigbours. Reneigh was crafting something! She gave me the recipe. I love to learn new things to make. One of my favourite things to do!
Internet_20230129_112404_3.jpeg

When I were done with my tour. I went to a visit to my mums island. I thought this was the day my new neighbours would move in. Seems that I were wrong and we have to wait a little bit longer. I will hold on to those pictures, just because I believe I am only allowed to post pictures of my own island ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

I was right! This were the move in day for my third neigbour. I just did not take a picture of his house yet! Before I reveil who the male is. The one that reminds me of a childhood tv show. I have to show you what I got from Poncho.
Internet_20230129_113552_10.jpeg

Horse ride toy! I put it outside his house in his garden. So cute! I love the colors 😊

Afterwards we celebrated our museum. It was rebuilt! We also had our new log bridge to celebrate too. Here is where our new neighbour comes in. He was happy to join us!

Internet_20230129_113552_4.jpeg

Internet_20230129_113552_1.jpeg

Much welcome to Nate! He is the one that remindes me of Björne in Björnes magasin.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230130_204743_10.jpeg
I had a special visitor on my island, not too long ago. His name is Harvey. He got a whole island named after him, Harvs island. I have travelled there to check it out. It is really cute. He has his own Photo studio. He says I can barrow it whenever I want. Super sweet of him.
Internet_20230130_204743_8.jpeg

I must show some appreciation for our two dodos. They take me wherever I want to go whenever. Few are such amazing fellows. Always ready to go on a new adventure, or back to an old one. Sending all my letters and just being there on my day to day life here on Solfolket. My island would never been the same whitout this two ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

Look at my new swimming wear! Stylish, right? 😊
Internet_20230130_204743_4.jpeg
Internet_20230130_204743_6.jpeg

I have been jumping into the deep water. Exploring everything around Solfolket. I meet a new person, Pascal! He seems to has some wisdoms to share. He also seems to be hungry, asking for some scallops! I find him adorable! I hope I see him again soon. I am curious about what he will say.

Internet_20230130_204743_3.jpeg

Internet_20230130_204743_1.jpeg

Can you believe my luck! I found not one but two pearls. I thought they were rare. Beginners luck for sure. I really enjoy swimming, even thou I got disoriented really quick. I was not sure how safe the water were before I jumped in, but I have not meet anything to dangerous.

Yours, Vintersol

A few days have been going past and I could neither find the time or the right words to write. Everyone on Solfolket is well and shining. I just got a little too busy , but here I am!
Internet_20230204_182752_10.jpeg

Did I tell you that I found a lobster? That is sold for some Bells. I had to turn mine in to Blathers thou. Hope I find some more of those. Blather was so excited!
Internet_20230204_182752_9.jpeg

All that diving in cold water really crawled into my skin. It was nice to take a break inside, getting warm and chill for a bit.
Internet_20230204_182752_5.jpeg

Later that evening Poncho knockad on my door. He needed some help. He was stuck on something he was crafting.

*You finish what I started and I water the flowers?* he said with his sparkling eyes, full of energy. How could I turn him down? Was not happening. When I was done and on my way back inside I heard that swishing noise. I knew what was comming.
Internet_20230204_182752_8.jpeg

I got the baloon in time! I love them. You never know if it will be something good or something meh! Floating baloons is just one of the pros of living on Solfolket. I have never experienced it somewhere else.

Yours, Vintersol

Last edited:
Internet_20230204_182752_3.jpeg

Internet_20230204_182752_1.jpeg

I meet Whisp again. I always believe I am carefull around my island. Walking, or maybe running around doing my thing. Have everything in order. Talking to everybody, checking in. Still I get evenly scared everytime I run into Whisp. I never ment to scare him. It just happen, again and again.

Luckely for us both I am getting really good at catching his spirits. He is always so grateful when I return them. You would think he or I would get use to each others presence. We do like each other, but it does not seem to have any matter on how easy we both gets scared.

Anyway, he is back to one piece and hopefully I will not scare him again this night.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_182752_4.jpeg

I have been decoraring the space between plaza and our museum. I have seen both Poncho and Nate working out there. I thought it would be nice to have something cute to rest your eyes on while they are working up a sweat.
Internet_20230204_185234_2.jpeg

I just had to take a picture of them in black and white too. How adorable are they? Nate who is lazy and never works out. Good job Poncho spreading that energy! ❤️🧡💛
Internet_20230204_185234_1.jpeg

I love to hang with them all. Nook let me prepare for three villagers houses so we should have two new villagers moving in soon. I am looking forward to let them all get to know each other.
Internet_20230204_185234_6.jpeg

Until then I will do my daylies, take care of this island and do alot of fishing. It is so great to see how happy Blather gets for everything I give to him.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_185234_10.jpeg

Internet_20230204_185234_9.jpeg

Me and Whisp jumping in on each other again! I get a smile on my face everytime. I wounder what happened to him. How did he turn up here on Solfolket and why? Where is he when he is not here? I am so corious but I might never get an answer.
Internet_20230204_185234_4.jpeg

Another thing that I am corious about is the stock at Nooks. I love to check in and see what they have. What is new since the day before. Believe it or not there is a third thing that makes me even more corious.
Internet_20230204_185234_3.jpeg

Redd and his boat! He says he is my cousin but I am not sure. I am going with it thou. It is to much fun not to be his cousin. From time to time he comes to our secret beach. Well, we are calling it that because it is small and is located back on this island. He always have art with him. Paintings, statues and some furnitures. It is so fun to pick one out of the bunch. I wish I could buy them all but I guess it is more fun to just pick one. 😊

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_185234_5.jpeg

It has happened!! My tulips are in bloom! I hope I havnt showed you this picture before. ( I have a memorie of me speaking of how wierd it is that they bloom in the winter. However I will ignore that feeling for now). I have a horribel memorie and sometimes I am a lot like Doris in that movie. I cannot recall the name of it but there is a fish that is suffering from memorie loss so she gets lost. I kinda do that. I do not suffering for memorie loss. I blame stress. That is why this island is so benefitial for me. I need to relax and stress down.

Anyway, I have this feeling that Tom might not keep his broadcast forever. I just want to give him some time in the spotlight. He is such a log. Calm and stable!

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_195636_6.jpeg
Internet_20230204_195636_9.jpeg
Internet_20230204_195636_2.jpeg
Nate suprised me with a gift. He had brought me something from his old home. He expressed how much he likes Solfolket and how much he hoped we would be friends.

Another sweetheart! All my villagers and neighbours are so sweet, so nice with a heart of gold. Where I grew up it was alot rougher. You were more looking after yourself. This is much nicer! I prefer this neighbourhood feeling where everybody help each other out.

I am lucky to have them for sure! His wish have already come true. Ofcourse! I will be his friend whenever he needs.

It is getting easier to walk around here. It is nice to have a small log bridge as an option when I dont feel for jumping. It is also nice to have for taking a nice picture. ❤️🧡💛

Internet_20230204_195636_8.jpeg

I have planted some bushes whom soon seems to bloom. I am excited to see how they will look.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_201103_10.jpeg
Internet_20230204_195636_4.jpeg

I have been so busy with creating homes, waiting for our new villagers. Spending time with Poncho and Nate. I have almost not giving any of my time to Reneigh. I decided I had to do something about it. I took her out to the plaza for a snack. I am not sure what she snacked on...

I took some cherrys with me. I also gave her some flowers for her house. I just wanted to make sure she knew I like her alot and that she is not forgotten. Solfolket would never be the same without her sazzy style!

Reneigh told me that she heard from her loved ones at home that their were rumors about here moving here to fight some crazy sea monsters. That would have been something. I am glad that was not true. Monsters, ick!

Yours, Vintersol

PS. I had to take another picture of me and Reneigh.
Internet_20230204_201103_9.jpeg

Internet_20230204_201103_8.jpeg

I have been working on making some areas of my beach pretty. I did not keep the stools there. I thought it turned out a little bit crowded, but looking back on, I found it cute.

Fishing is a great way if earning Bells here on Solfolket. Another way is to go on mystery tours. I was in luck and found one of the rare ones.
Internet_20230204_201103_7.jpeg

Gold rock island! ❤️🧡💛
I sure made my time there worth it.
Internet_20230204_201103_3.jpeg

I had to thank these dodos. I wounder where they came from. What is their story. What is the deal with this mystery tours. Sometimes I believe it just a game they two made up between them. A way to have some fun. Otherwhise I cannot understand what this is all about, but I do enjoy going so I better not ask. It would be a pity if they stopped taking me everywhere. 😇

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_204325_7.jpeg

Internet_20230204_204325_4.jpeg

Internet_20230204_204325_1.jpeg

Internet_20230204_204325_3.jpeg

I might have gone overboard on these turnips...

Internet_20230204_204325_5.jpeg

*Turnips, turnips! Watch 'em rise! Try to earn a nice suprise!*

That is what she said! I dont know but from one moment to another I accidently spent almost one half million Bells on turnips. All the fishing and mystery tour jumping had made me gather some Bells. It just took a few moments and poof! All my Bells was gone and there I stood with turnips hoping that I just not had made a huge misstake...

Luckely I had not. I sold them for over 500 Bells each. I got more then two million Bells. I was now the richest person on the whole island. I could not hold on to the money for long...

I spent most of it if not all on upgrading my house. I now have all rooms but a have not paid of the last loan for my cellar.

Buying turnips was a lucky charm for me. Game changer. ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230204_205724_8.jpeg

Internet_20230204_205724_9.jpeg

My second villager has moved in!

Say hello and welcome to Piper! She is white as snow and extremly cute. Her fave song is KK synth. She plays it everytime I visit her. I think of her everytime I listen to the song.

I have not paired up songs with villagers before now. After Pipers arrival we only have one empty house left prepered.

I hope I get a chance to see Piper during the summer when everything is green outside, but I do not know if she will stay that long. I sure hope so! I believe she will be even prettier with summer scenery around her.

Her house is one of my fave. Love the design and the color. Super clean ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

Last edited:
Internet_20230204_205724_6.jpeg
Weather here on Solfolket have been great! White pure snow everywhere. Sun has been shining, it was nice to get some D vitamin. I were spending the days in the water. I meet Pascal again. He had new words of wisdom to share. Some true in there...

Internet_20230204_205724_4.jpeg

If you are looking at the map you see how I have beginned to build my neighbourhood area. I fell in love with the little pond in the middle. I still have that one even today.
Internet_20230204_205724_1.jpeg

It is fun to jump from our docks and cliffs. I have found all the sea creature there is for the season. Maybe it will come a new one soon...
Internet_20230204_205724_2.jpeg

Some of them is rough to catch. They are really fast. I am stubborn enough to catch each and everyone of them. It is a good way to earn extra Bells.

Yours, Vintersol

Back