• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Eligible Solfolket (New Year, New Horizon)

Island/Town Name
Solfolket
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses
Internet_20230217_232042_5.jpeg

Today was it Ponchos turn to share a recipe. Even his furnitures are blue! How can you not love this cute bear 💙.

Internet_20230217_232042_3.jpeg

Isabelle talked about someone, a mystery man laying around on the beach!

* Be sure to speak to whomever, someone might need help. Be presistent. Do not give up, make sure they are alright*

I have met him before, so I knew what I had to do. He was as happy as ever when I gave him the pieces to his phone.

Internet_20230217_232042_2.jpeg

When the darkness had fallen over Solfolket I met Piper on our streets. She was tired of her old lantern and asked if I wanted it. I could not turn her down. I might have accidently sold it later to Timmy and Tommy, but she does not have to know...

Internet_20230217_232042_1.jpeg

The following days were pretty relaxing despite alot of travels to mystery Islands. I have been exploring new places and been gathering alot of materials. You never know when I might need some.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230220_195623_6.jpeg

Confetti flies over Solfolket. We have something to celebrate. We have built our first incline here on our Island! The moon is big and moonlight makes everything shiny! Everyone has gathered together.
Internet_20230220_195623_5.jpeg

Have I told you all that Willow moved in? We have our first sheep. She is adorable. I know I say that about them all, but it is true! I am so far lucky with my villager. There is those I cant stand believe it or not, but non of them have so far moved here. Piper is hiding behind Reneigh so she is not missing, just hiding ❤️

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230220_195623_4.jpeg

After the ceremony I went fishing. I caught this beauty! I believe this was my first one. After leaving this one to Blather, I were looking for the Tuna! I might have picture over this further in, but I am not sure. Either way, I were looking for the Tuna. Been fishing like crazy! I caught 2 blue merlins and 3 oarfishes in one evening and alot of sea bass. Crazy, right? No Tuna thou!!! I just called it a night. Tuna was not going to be found at that moment.
Internet_20230220_195623_1.jpeg

Instead I went to the beach on the left side of our Island. Piper was sitting there, eating a donout. I just had to join in. I wish I had one too, a pink donout with colored sparkles on. Well, well. My view was not that bad. I felt the brezze and I knew that it was just a matter of time. Finding my first oarfish was amazing! Of course I would find the rest.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230221_202411_7.jpeg
Internet_20230221_202411_6.jpeg
I must show you all! When I woke up today, the whole sky had this amazing glow! Northen light we call it in sweden. I have no clue if that is the right word in english. Either way the sky is beautiful. We are so lucky to experience it. It might be the case that it only shows during winter. Not sure about that either...

I have crafted a bear statue of snowflakes I caught with my net. I got the recipe from a snowman. I put it beside Ponchos house, right side. I love it, it will melt when spring comes but it will look good until then.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230221_202411_5.jpeg

Internet_20230221_202411_4.jpeg

Olive and Poncho ❤️🧡💛

I saw them both around the Plaza. Poncho was cleaning, singing and dancing and Olive was originally doing a workout. They both turned it into a singing/ dance party. I could not take my eyes of them. It was so cute. Their singing were perfect in sync and they danced all over the plaza. It made me in the best mood!

Internet_20230221_202411_1.jpeg

I already was in a great mood! We had done it. We have made KK Slider come to our Island. I forgot to tell you that we got two new villager the same day, Avery and Zucker. With that said I believe we only have one spot left. It is poosible that this calculation is wrong...

We all gathered around KK Slider and we listen to New Horizon. That song that I heard when I first bought the getaway package. The song with so many memories. It is not my favourite song by KK Slider, but it is a very special one.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230223_194610_8.jpeg

Next day I woke up by Tom Nooks knocking on my door. Flashback to my first morning here on Solfolket. Tom scared the hell out of me when I asked for Bells. It is hilarious how I could stand there like a questionmark. Luckely we have comed a long way since. This time he just wanted to give me the song from KK Slider concert from the day before. New Horizon. Now I can play it in my house whenever I want too.

Internet_20230223_194610_7.jpeg

I also got new working licens to terraform this island. *Do whatever you want to, we trust your judgement completly* Tom said with conviction.

Dangerous tools is my thought...

Yours, Vintersol

Last edited:
Internet_20230223_194610_6.jpeg
You mig believed that I would go crazy with the new terraforming tools, but no. I will terraform a bit, but it might go a bit slow. I do not want to get overwhelmed. I love this island to much.

Instead I went fishing, caught myself a sturgeon. 😊

Internet_20230223_194610_4.jpeg

Okay I did not tell the complete true! I did terraform right away. How could I not? I have made a small passage to the secret beach. You can see two bridges in the north. I even build a third. Then I changed my mind and removed all three. 🤔

So many Bells tossed away, but I changed my mind. If you look at the map you can see my two neighbourhoods. They are almost the same even today. Alot of other stuff might change, but I do keep my two small ponds that I have.

I did find Poncho in thought bubbles, it was not anything serious. He just want to come over, or maybe he wanted to call me Vitamin V. My memory are failing me. He is such a great little bear.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230223_194610_1.jpeg

My gal, Willow. She is soft, she is warm, she is always thinking about everybody around her. My first sheep here on Solfolket! She loves to read, she love music and she loves fashion! A creative soul with alot of thouhts and emaginations. I will give her this post beacuse she is such an amazing girl. She have a super soft voice and she always sounds carefully polite. Her house is so her! I love that she loves *smell* candles and sticks. I bet everything is calculated from feng shui.

Sheeps is one of my favourite animal in animal crossing. If the day come were I have all the pictures there is too get from every villager. I would love to make my island have only one type of villager at the time. Say, one year with only sheeps, one year with only frogs. That would be didficult to put off, but with amiboo it might work. No stress thou, I want to collect villager pictures first. 🙂🙃

Ambitions...

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230225_194918_10.jpeg

I do not know what is up with all my villagers but they keep giving me their old lanterns. I get it, we do not need them anymore but I do not like them that much either...

This one had to follow the last ones destiny. Being sold to the Nooks store by Timmy and Tommy.

Internet_20230225_194918_9.jpeg

I just must show you! I love this little area. This pond is between my two neighbourhoods. It is so adorable, I have not heart to remove it. I put mr and mrs flamingo to watch over the pond. Giving it a pretty special, romantic feeling, right? The sky is even full of stars. Time to fall in love ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230225_194918_8.jpeg

I had not been on Harvs island for a long time. I got a big suprise when I took a trip there to say hello and exchange a few word with Harvey. Harriet was there and they had put up a lot of loyeds all over the place. They told me that they had a vision of a great market space. It got me really excited.

Internet_20230225_194918_6.jpeg

I had to pay 100.000 Bells for one thing right away. One of the loyeds said something about a fortune teller. I had to have it. They told me it will be build and ready another day. I went back home and I looked so much forward this! My own fortune teller. That is so exciting. ❤️🧡💛

Internet_20230225_194918_7.jpeg

I had to get of some energy so I ran up and down on the beach. I found a new bird I never met before. He had lost his phone, not five parts. The whole thing was in the ocean. I had to dive for it. He was grateful and it felt good to help someone in need.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230225_194918_5.jpeg

Rod was the one crafting this day! I love learning a new recipe. I never know when I get something I want to use right away!
Internet_20230225_194918_2.jpeg

Willow were outside her house enjoying the fresh air, doing some yoga. I just stopped for a quick hello then I had to move on. I had somewhere I need to be.
Internet_20230225_194918_4.jpeg

I promised Kappa I would come with him to a new island. He has alot of new Islands. It is not the same that I go to when I take the airplane with Orville and Wilbur. This is a whole new experience. I wish I had the time to travel each day but I cannot make it work. So I go maybe ones a week. I love the air, the waves and Kappas singing. ❤️🧡💛

I would recommend the trip to anyone.
You never know what you will stumble on.
Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230225_194918_1.jpeg

It is happening! My worsed fear have come true. Someone has packed up their house, ready to move away. Leave Solfolket! I am shocked!

It is Zucker. I had not the time to get to know him. I just did not had the time to bound and here he is with all his boxes. I am feeling so bad. Does he move out because I did not spend enough time with him? Did I gave him to little attention? My mind spins. It is so sad, but on the other hand. Him or someone of them else? I feel like the worse people in the world. Rather him then someone else. I just want everyone to stay. I did not get his picture. Not even close.

I am so sorry you did not find your place here on Solfolket. I sencerly hope you will come back one day so I get the oppertunity to get to know you. Let our roads cross again! Be safe and I will remeber you. Let us meet again!

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230227_204308_10.jpeg

I felt bad with Zucker leaving the Island. I were in need of some hanging out time with my close friends. I ran over to Nates house and Reneigh came over too. It was nice to have someone to talk to and lean on for this suprisingly sad event.
Internet_20230227_204308_7.jpeg

When I felt a little bit better I went to see the fortune teller Katarina on Harvs island. She will fortell my luck once a day. Pretty amazing. I love her! That is not that much of a suprise. I love horoscope, feng shuie and stuff like that.
Internet_20230227_204308_1.jpeg

After that I went to my mums island for a cop of Coffee. That made me feel alot better. Zucker will have a great life and who knowes, he might be back sooner than later.

Yours, Vintersol

Today is the day we have so much to celebrate. We have upgraded our museum and we got a fashion store built and opening here on Solfolket. Mable sister wanted to establish themself here. It is exciting!

Internet_20230301_124219_8.jpeg

The snow was white on the ground. Depsite the clouds on the sky we had a great day. With right clothes on the cold could not bother us. Did I tell you about Avery? He is lovely, most people are scared if his harsh way, but if you look past it you find a real softy.
Internet_20230301_124219_6.jpeg

It is so much fun to look at all of this old pictures. I totally forgot how my island looked like. Let say that changes will come my way.

Everyone are so excited and looking forward to be able to upgrade their closet at anytime. This is amazing! ❤️🧡💛

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230301_125531_10.jpeg

Internet_20230301_125531_9.jpeg

With all that progress on my island I felt for inviting some company over. What is a better ones than your family? I invited my mum and two of my kids. They were happy to come over and check everything out. Leaving some feedback and gathering in our café. A cup of Coffee with your loved one. The small ones are not suppose to drink coffee (4 and 6) but for this time it was alright. Special day ❤️🧡💛

The four year old always digs up all my flowers. They look better on her island she says. I cannot disagree. I just have to replant them. 😄

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230301_125531_7.jpeg

Internet_20230301_125531_5.jpeg

Internet_20230301_125247_10.jpeg

I had some random pictures laying around. I were waiting for the fishing tourney to come. It is any day now. Beleive me when I was lucky with my catch when it was here.

Internet_20230301_125531_4.jpeg

I got many Oarfish. CJ did not count the size, but it did give me alot of Bells.
Internet_20230301_125531_3.jpeg

Rod was hyped too! The sky was alot more blue than it had been in a long time. I got to snap picture of one of my dearest friends.
Internet_20230301_125531_2.jpeg

Poncho! My lovely little bear!
Internet_20230301_125531_1.jpeg

This two pictures of Poncho are so good. He makes me so happy! 😊

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230302_211609_9.jpeg
Saturday had arrived and with that KK Slider is visiting, jamming on some tunes. Practicing for later. Ohare, Olive, Barbara, Poncho and myself were enjoying his music. Waiting for his big concert later this evening.
Internet_20230302_211609_8.jpeg

I missed Nate so after a while I had to go and see what he was up to. Crafting, of course!
He is generous enough to share the recipe.
Internet_20230302_211609_7.jpeg
Katarina were only talking about Reneigh this day...I could not wrap my mind around if that is a good thing or a bad thing. You never know with that girl...she is a little bit all over the place. ❤️
Internet_20230302_211609_5.jpeg

KK Slider was not my only visitor. I asked if she wanted to move here. I have this silly rule that I only ask them ones. She said no...
Well it was nice to meet someone new even if it only was for a day.
Internet_20230302_211609_3.jpeg

The night came and we listened to KKs music, danced and sang along. We had a blast!

Yours, Vintersol

It has now been a few days since we spoke. I have been super stressed. Still am, it is stupid. Such waste of time, but I cannot help it. It is just so much that happening right now.

I am trying my best to be my best self! Working out.
Internet_20230311_222420_10.jpeg

I have also been hanging out with Nate. Watching tv, taking slow walks and drinking hot choklate with cream. He is the best company when you want to relax and do as little as possible. ❤️🧡💛
Internet_20230311_222420_9.jpeg

Internet_20230311_222420_8.jpeg

I migh be on my way being sick. I am so cold. Even inside... that is usually a sign, but hopefully it will go away.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230311_222420_7.jpeg

I cannot believe this happened again. The spider took me with suprise. I need the Bells and I want a commision from Flick ^^.

Well better luck next time. 😊
Internet_20230311_222420_5.jpeg

I have been out on the sea with Kappa! I love his singing. ❤️🧡💛

How cute doesnt I look there! Love my headband.
Internet_20230311_222420_4.jpeg

I found this two at the plaza when I had return. Nate and Olive, my sweet friends. So happy to have them in my life. Adorable!!!
Internet_20230311_222420_3.jpeg

Fotboll season is comming up! I have been decorating my bathroom. It is still pretty empty but that will change over time.
Internet_20230311_222420_2.jpeg

I take a look inside Nooks store everyday. You never know when you will find a bargin.

Yours, Vintersol

Internet_20230320_175158.jpeg

This is a little bit of spoiler, but here is the dream adress if someone is intrested of visiting my island. It is not done but this is how it look like at the moment. Enjoy!

Yours, Vintersol

Back