• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables and hybrids i'd been hoarding!

ethre

komakoma
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6825-5260-3809
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (268) +
hi! i'm doing a small closet cleanout - i'd been having trouble with finding space lately, so i think it's about time that i clean out things i'd been stubborn about letting go! i'm only really looking for tbt offers or trades for items on this wishlist! thanks for stopping by!

unorderables i have + random rv items (2 tbt ea.):
24-hour-shop counter x3
berliner
card closet
cinnamoroll stool
giant teddy bear
gracie wagon
mermaid lamp
mermaid screen
moai statue
my melody bed
sandwich display x3
snowman vanity
soft-drink display x4
sweets closet
sweets dresser
sweets lamp
sweets table
wendell’s painting
zodiac horse
zodiac rooster

hybrids i'd been hoarding (1 tbt ea.):
pink roses x15

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in your white festive tree and zodiac dragon!
I have quite a few items from your wishlist I can offer, I'll have to quickly check but i believe I have an extra whole pizza, pancakes, moss ball, rice balls, potato gratin, snow globe, basic trash can and menu chalkboard. I'd like to trade 1 for 1 for two of these items you'd like!

Edit: I just looked and edited what I have

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in your white festive tree and zodiac dragon!
I have quite a few items from your wishlist I can offer, I'll have to quickly check but i believe I have an extra whole pizza, pancakes, moss ball, rice balls, potato gratin, snow globe, basic trash can and menu chalkboard. I'd like to trade 1 for 1 for two of these items you'd like!

Edit: I just looked and edited what I have
i'm interested in your basic trash can and your menu chalkboard! 0: i'll add you now, let me know when you can trade and i'll grab my items~

Could i get 4 blue roses? Just a question though are they breedable?

Could i get 4 blue roses? Just a question though are they breedable?
i'd assume they're breedable, i don't see why they wouldn't be! i'm not the one who breeded them, though, so i'm not too sure ):

i'm interested in your basic trash can and your menu chalkboard! 0: i'll add you now, let me know when you can trade and i'll grab my items~

Ok awesome! I've collected the items and added you
Would you like me to come visit or would you like the drop off? I'm okay with either

Ok awesome! I've collected the items and added you
Would you like me to come visit or would you like the drop off? I'm okay with either
i can drop them off! i'll be awaiting your gates!

Back