• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables and hybrids i'd been hoarding!

hi there! i actually don't need some of the items you've listed anymore - specifically, the brown seat, cool globe, document stack, golf bag, mermaid chair, paintball floor, rolling cart, and the terra-cotta floor! sorry, that's my fault for not keeping up to date with my wishlist.. ^^'' is that still alright with you? i believe that's 21 items' worth now, which would be 42 tbt if i'm not mistaken. :) also! someone bought out my blue roses, but i found 5 more if you're still interested in those!

No worries! I?ll take 37 pink carnations and the 5 blue roses if that?s okay? :)

that sounds perfect! when will you be available to trade? :)

It’ll have to be sometime tomorrow as I have a ton of summer school homework, my teacher keeps bombarding us with like 5 packages and 2 projects each week. I have 2 due tomorrow and I’m trying to finish them up rn, but around the time I come home from summer school tomorrow I’ll let you know when we can trade :)

It’ll have to be sometime tomorrow as I have a ton of summer school homework, my teacher keeps bombarding us with like 5 packages and 2 projects each week. I have 2 due tomorrow and I’m trying to finish them up rn, but around the time I come home from summer school tomorrow I’ll let you know when we can trade :)
alrighty, sounds good!~ take your time!

Back