• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables and hybrids i'd been hoarding!

xD wow thats great! just let me finish a trade and i'll go over!
alrighty, i'll go find your horse in the meantime and open my gates! i'll have to double check if i still have you added, i'm pretty sure i do? 0:

Hello, could I buy your 6 Blue Roses and 2 Sandwich Displays? :)

I can be available right now! Would you mind dropping off? I'll probably get pulled away to help with dinner

sure, i don't mind!~ i'll add you and gather the items, then! :)

Thanks so much! Opening up my gates for ya. In case I'm away, items at train station are fine, and roses can go in the little space below the bulletin board ♥️

Thanks so much! Opening up my gates for ya. In case I'm away, items at train station are fine, and roses can go in the little space below the bulletin board ♥️
sure thing!~ i'll be coming over now :)

For your wishlist, I can get you: brown seat, cool globe, counter seat, document stack, golf bag, guitar case, hearty breakfast, hha raincoat, light breakfast, lunch pack, mermaid chair, metal rim table, natural bench, natural chair, paintball floor, picnic basket, pitcher plant, resetti model, retail clock, rolling cart, sacks of money, salesman graph, shoe boxes, shoe polishing set, terra cotta floor, tool box, tool stand, trunk, and worktable :)

Last edited:
i don't see your gates, colette! 0:

- - - Post Merge - - -

For your wishlist, I can get you: brown seat, cool globe, counter seat, document stack, golf bag, guitar case, hearty breakfast, hha raincoat, light breakfast, lunch pack, mermaid chair, metal rim table, natural bench, natural chair, paintball floor, picnic basket, pitcher plant, resetti model, retail clock, rolling cart, sacks of money, salesman graph, shoe boxes, shoe polishing set, terra cotta floor, tool box, tool stand, trunk, and worktable :)
goodness, that's alot! do you want any of the items i have? if not, i'm not yet looking to buy my wishlist items as i don't want to broke just yet!

i don't see your gates, colette! 0:

- - - Post Merge - - -

goodness, that's alot! do you want any of the items i have? if not, i'm not yet looking to buy my wishlist items as i don't want to broke just yet!

Lmaoo I’m gonna check the items, if not, you can always let me know when you want to trade as I have to get all the items ready anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 52 pink carnations and 6 blue roses be good? (Since all the stuff I put were unorderables and are 2 tbt as well I did the calculations and it’s 58 tbt worth, so I’m just gonna spend on them on the hybrids which are worth 1 tbt each)

Last edited:
Back