• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling some unorderables and hybrids i'd been hoarding!

Hi could i take the hello kitty drawer, hello kitty table, massive cake and the my melody dresser?

henlo, can i get 10 pink carnations?

Heya, can i get 10 carnations? (*^^*)

mayor name: willow
town name: Euphoria

Last edited:
Lmaoo I?m gonna check the items, if not, you can always let me know when you want to trade as I have to get all the items ready anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would 52 pink carnations and 6 blue roses be good? (Since all the stuff I put were unorderables and are 2 tbt as well I did the calculations and it?s 58 tbt worth, so I?m just gonna spend on them on the hybrids which are worth 1 tbt each)

hi there! i actually don't need some of the items you've listed anymore - specifically, the brown seat, cool globe, document stack, golf bag, mermaid chair, paintball floor, rolling cart, and the terra-cotta floor! sorry, that's my fault for not keeping up to date with my wishlist.. ^^'' is that still alright with you? i believe that's 21 items' worth now, which would be 42 tbt if i'm not mistaken. :) also! someone bought out my blue roses, but i found 5 more if you're still interested in those!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I have these ?

Sandwich display
24-hour-shop counter
Soft-drink display

Total: 6 TBT
Town name: pest

of course you may! let me add you and gather your items - let me know when is the best time for you to trade!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi could i take the hello kitty drawer, hello kitty table, massive cake and the my melody dresser?
yes, of course! that'll be 8 tbt! :) i'll gather your items and add you then, i should be available most of today!

henlo, can i get 10 pink carnations?

hi there! yes you may, that'll be 10 tbt! :) let me know when you can trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya, can i get 10 carnations? (*^^*)

mayor name: willow
town name: Euphoria

sure! i believe i'm short two carnations, would you mind waiting for me to get more of those? 0:

Sure! I'll open my gates now~
sorry for the delay! i'm so disorganized, i'm still looking for your my melody dresser! also, i messed up on the name of one of the items - rather than hello kitty dresser, it is the hello kitty drawers! do you still want those?

i'm available now for the 10 pink carnations! ^^
is it alright if you wait 15-20 minutes so that i may shower and finish up this current trade? :) i'll be available all day if you can't!

is it alright if you wait 15-20 minutes so that i may shower and finish up this current trade? :) i'll be available all day if you can't!

no problem at all!!

Back