• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Someone has a villager for me- but I'm at 10 villagers?

jadebug

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Someone has Bruce the deer moving out today for me. Unfortunately I have 10 villagers. How do I TT one out? I'm totally new to time travelling, and I don't want one of my favourite villagers to move out :/ I'm seriously conflicted, and really want Bruce.

I move forward 3 days, talk to a specific villager 10-15 times, see if they say "I heard *villager* is thinking of moving", if not TT one day forward and so on and so on.

Every 5 days I had someone want to move out

Someone has Bruce the deer moving out today for me. Unfortunately I have 10 villagers. How do I TT one out? I'm totally new to time travelling, and I don't want one of my favourite villagers to move out :/ I'm seriously conflicted, and really want Bruce.

Time travel a couple days back and then to present day, and you might just have a chance. I accidentally did this with Bree, my favorite villager. :(

Back