8301-8235-7817
Fresh Balloon
Fresh Balloon
Rad Balloon
Rotating Fool's Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
What is something extremely rare that has happened to you in Animal Crossing? This can be any game.

I remember over my many years of visiting Tortimer Island in New Leaf, it only rained a few times. When this happened there would be no music, which made it even more odd.

I once encountered the Katrina fortune in AC:GCN that makes all the villagers of the opposite gender fall in love with your player, I remember when it happened I was so confused 😂 I didn't know back then that it happens when Katrina casts a spell on you (there are like 7-8 different ones she can do so it's a pretty rare event).

If I can remember, Nibbles asked me to change my name in the GameCube Version, calling my name boring. I refused.

All of the other “rare stuff” are common with better odds, but I only done it once.

In the early days of NH I got Raymond super quick by randomly going island hopping.
Also I got sea globe, one of my favorite items from NL, from a balloon in NH a couple days after starting. I was stoked at the time.

2nBITYT - Imgur.jpg

I got four villagers of the same species when I was starting a new town for New Leaf.

For a while in 2022-23, my City Folk town had eight cranky villagers. That was 80% of my town! And they were all random move-ins, of course. (City Folk didn't have the amiibo/campers yet, so you couldn't invite specific villagers--not that I would invite eight crankies anyway.)

Even when a cranky moved out, they were often replaced with another cranky! My cranky count hovered around 7-8 for months; my town seemed cursed! But by mid-2023, it did get back to reasonable levels of crankiness. 😆

I may have the rarest occurrence of all. As I've had Patty on my island since pretty much the beginning, she exclaimed this on New Year's Day 2021:
"2021! Year of the Cow! Le pride is strong, so I'm singing my family song... ♪ MOOoooOOooooO! ♪ Moo!"
Unfortunately, I did not screenshot that moment, but according to Nookipedia, Patty is literally the only villager in the game that says this line if it's the Year of the Ox, which 2021 was. That's pretty cool.

In wildworld I was unprepared with a slingshot and I saw gullivers ufo. Normally when I leave the house I get out the slingshot just in case tho. So when I saw it I panicked and my hand was slipping taking too much time to equip. Once I had it I ran to the other side of town to catch him but in the middle of town before I crossed a bridge, I got caught in a Pitfall!!! After all this, I still shot gulliver down by the cliff, somehow.

When I first discovered a meteor shower when I started playing . I had barely set up my island, and there I was, marveling at the night sky when shooting stars began to streak across. I quickly started making as many wishes as I could.

Back