• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
These should be in it yes?
history1.gif
THEY BETTER BE!!!!

But we all know they won't. .___.

We need a Sonic Adventure 3, complete with multiple storylines for different characters and a Chao Garden again!! ;___;
I'd be happy with a Chao Garden game on Wiiware.
I never thought of that... That'd be awesome, too! But I still want Sonic Adventure 3... ._.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
history1.gif
THEY BETTER BE!!!!

We need a Sonic Adventure 3, complete with multiple storylines for different characters and a Chao Garden again!! ;___;
Maybe they could put those Chao Walkers to use instead of having them be used as extra multiplayer characters in SAB2.

Tom said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
history1.gif
THEY BETTER BE!!!!

Maybe they could put those Chao Walkers to use instead of having them be used as extra multiplayer characters in SAB2.
You mean SA2:B, not SAB2. XD

So you mean have the Chao Walkers as playable characters? Eh...maybe. But I'd rather have playable characters that actually have a personality, not just a Chao in a machine. =p

Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
history1.gif
THEY BETTER BE!!!!

You mean SA2:B, not SAB2. XD

So you mean have the Chao Walkers as playable characters? Eh...maybe. But I'd rather have playable characters that actually have a personality, not just a Chao in a machine. =p
Yeah. I'm running on like 2 hours sleep here. Whoever said taking naps during the day help, needs to be shot for lying. It doesn't help.

But it'd definitely give them some use other than pissing my brother off. :p I like picking the Chao Walker and kicking his butt when we do Walker Battles in SA2:B. Pfft, Tails + Sucky Gamer = Fail. But some Chao Adventure would be cool regardless as long as there's a Garden.

Here's the leaked footage of the alpha footage:

http://www.youtube.com/v/u5Ti0UGBd4s

They kept the Sonic Heroes menu sound effects from the official site in the game! =D This game looks so awesome... It's the perfect blend of modern and classic Sonic.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Screenshots for those who haven't seen.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
269.jpg

268.jpg

267.jpg
</div>

The physics look like complete crap, I can't believe it... well, no, I can believe it. Ugh.

Bulerias said:
The physics look like complete crap, I can't believe it... well, no, I can believe it. Ugh.
First of all, it's an Alpha version.

Second of all, the physics look fine. .-.

Shadow Jolteon said:
Yeah, looks awesome to me. Like the Sonic Advance series (probably because the same people are making it). =P
Yup, Dimps is making it. The same people who made the Advance and Rush series, and the daytime stages of the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. =3

I'm disappointed about the style of the game, Sonic and the foreground dont really fit in with the background...

Why couldnnt they just make a really beautiful 2D game??

Tyeforce said:
Here's the leaked footage of the alpha footage:

[flash=425,sdash]

They kept the Sonic Heroes menu sound effects from the official site in the game! =D This game looks so awesome... It's the perfect blend of modern and classic Sonic.
One question, i thought you hated the gameplay of classic Sonic? If the gameplay is supposed to be like classic Sonic, wouldn't you atleast doubt this game a little?

I'm actually pretty excited for this, I'm glad to see that they are going back the original style-ish. I like sonic as just a good side scrolling platform =) I will for sure be getting this.

Though I am upset they went and re did his look...old sonic was so much better. =(

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
history1.gif
THEY BETTER BE!!!!

SEND THAT IDEA TO NINTENDO DAMNIT!

Back