• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

South Korea getting AC on Feb 7th with 3DS LL Bundle.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So Korea is going to get it months before us. That's hilarious.

Next thing you know, North Korea gets the game this weekend. Oh, and the rest of the world gets it late 2013. Haha, this is so weird of Nintendo; first a new generation of Pokemon and now this? Wass' goin onnn...

Korea is usually late on when it comes on getting Nintendo game, and the release of ACNL is an exception of the rule. Maybe it is because it didn't took a while to localize the game in that language (by assuming that a Korean 3DS only have one language).

This also make the ACNL 3DS XL bundle a bit more likely to come on Europe, and maybe in North America (if NOA is doing favorably), but that's just me speculating.

Why does North America get the shaft when it comes to pretty system colors.. Their red and blue XL's are the ugliest colors they could have possibly slapped on.

I really really hope this means that we'll get a release date soon if S.K. just got one out of the blue... :/

How long did Japan wait from the release announcement until the actual release date. This is fast. I hope we only have to wait a month from when it's announced. For some reason I was thinking it would be a much longer wait.

How long did Japan wait from the release announcement until the actual release date. This is fast. I hope we only have to wait a month from when it's announced. For some reason I was thinking it would be a much longer wait.

There was a nintendo JP for it October 5th, i heard october 25th was when the date was offically announced and it came out(japan time) on november 9th.

I dont want to sound rude but this doesn't really bother me or anything

Next thing you know, North Korea gets the game this weekend. Oh, and the rest of the world gets it late 2013. Haha, this is so weird of Nintendo; first a new generation of Pokemon and now this? Wass' goin onnn...

ಠ_ಠ

Congratulations Korea. Maybe we'll get a release date too.

hahahahaha it's not coming out in NA they're gonna cancel it for us.

Also on a side note, the look that the moon has in my avatar is pretty much the look on my face right now.

Back