• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

South Korea getting AC on Feb 7th with 3DS LL Bundle.

The really weird thing is that.. WHY THE H*** ISN'T ACNL ON THE NINTENDO WEBSITE FOR NA!!!??? They're definitly cancelling it out on us..:mad:

Please take this conspiracy theory back to ACC where it belongs. Just because it isn't on the NA website does not mean its cancelled.

Please take this conspiracy theory back to ACC where it belongs. Just because it isn't on the NA website does not mean its cancelled.

Totally agree. I was on ACC before TBTF and they always seemed to be freaking out that it was cancelled and always complaining. This site is a relief from that childish behavior and the conspiracy believing gullible people.

The really weird thing is that.. WHY THE H*** ISN'T ACNL ON THE NINTENDO WEBSITE FOR NA!!!??? They're definitly cancelling it out on us..:mad:

Why do people even think this? The website will be up when more information has been released. Nintendo has already claimed animalcrossingnewleaf.com. The game won't be canceled.

^ Plus, sales in Japan of the game have been going well - beyond well even from what I've seen on some websites. There is no reason whatsoever for Nintendo to cancel the game for release in NA. If anything, the sales in Japan may be a push for an earlier release, although I could be wrong.

With the game out in South Korea, hopefully Nintendo will be gearing up to release it around here soon or at least announce a release date within the coming weeks/months. Fingers crossed!

I prefer knowing the date. Because at least I know when it's coming, instead of just sitting around, wondering.

I enjoy knowing the release date for things. It helps me plan out the days coming. Also, plan to not do anything that morning since I like getting the game early in the morning.
I agree with this. It's nice to know which date to plan for ahead of time. Even if the game gets released on a weekday. In which case, work or school might not feel so long cause you know exactly what you're doing after it. It's something to look forward to anyway. Almost like a reward for being so patient during the day. Despite having to buy it that same day after a long one, you'd still be excited to do that anyway. Eagerness from waiting so long can pay off sometimes.

I think that since the bundle came to Korea big chance it will come to America and Europe?

I don't think any country 'deserves' the game before another. I don't think any one 'deserves' the game at all to be honest. It's a luxury item, not a fundamental right or need. Try and keep that in perspective if you feel yourself getting worked up over it. Nobody owes you a video game; be thankful and appreciative of the millions we already have.

I don't think any country 'deserves' the game before another. I don't think any one 'deserves' the game at all to be honest. It's a luxury item, not a fundamental right or need. Try and keep that in perspective if you feel yourself getting worked up over it. Nobody owes you a video game; be thankful and appreciative of the millions we already have.

like button

Back