• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

South Korea getting AC on Feb 7th with 3DS LL Bundle.

Where it gets released first is kind of irrelevant to me, so long as it gets released. Sure, I wish the game would come earlier, but Q2 isn't that long of a wait.

I don't care if Antarctica gets it next week, as long as I get the game in my playslot during Q2.

Where it gets released first is kind of irrelevant to me, so long as it gets released. Sure, I wish the game would come earlier, but Q2 isn't that long of a wait.

I don't care if Antarctica gets it next week, as long as I get the game in my playslot during Q2.

I honestly keep forgetting that Q2 starts in April. Everytime I see the Quarters mentioned, I think Q1 is January through April. And then I remember that, no, Q2 is April >.>

I feel bad that Antarctica never gets games :( Poor penguins.

I hope it releases April, because my birthday is April 26... Early May won't be bad either but a release date in June would be unbelievable.

I hope it releases April, because my birthday is April 26... Early May won't be bad either but a release date in June would be unbelievable.

Yeah, I think late Q2 sounds a little odd. I'm firmly believing early-mid Q2. April/first half of May.

Honestly, I have enough things to keep me busy until at least next year, but I am still hoping for ACNL as soon as possible. However I am kinda hoping for a June release or very late May as that would be when all my tests and exams and all that is over and I will have free time on my hands.

Hey Nintendo, I think personally that the US has more people then South Korea. You can Google the information. Just give is the game.

That's pretty inconsiderate. =/

Saying that a country deserves something more due to it's size. If that were the case according to releasing games, the US would be one of the last people to get it. lol

That's pretty inconsiderate. =/

Saying that a country deserves something more due to it's size. If that were the case according to releasing games, the US would be one of the last people to get it. lol

I know this is stupid, and while were on the topic of complaining about people complaining
everyone who is like 'omg if Europe gets if before NA that's so unfair' lol no that's not unfair you've been waiting the exact amount of time like stop whining about when it gets released and deal with it

I know this is stupid, and while were on the topic of complaining about people complaining
everyone who is like 'omg if Europe gets if before NA that's so unfair' lol no that's not unfair you've been waiting the exact amount of time like stop whining about when it gets released and deal with it

Exactly. There is no use to complaining, this thread, the release thread, and any other thread discussing a release date is completely pointless. Whining about it isn't going to make it come any quicker.

And as far as "fair" goes, we're all lucky to get the game at all. There are a lot of countries who won't ever get this game outside of having to import it.

Exactly. There is no use to complaining, this thread, the release thread, and any other thread discussing a release date is completely pointless. Whining about it isn't going to make it come any quicker.

And as far as "fair" goes, we're all lucky to get the game at all. There are a lot of countries who won't ever get this game outside of having to import it.

like button

You both deserve a sticker. When it comes to the people stomping their feet over what country deserves the game first; I expect this kind of behavior from ACC, not TBTF.

You both deserve a sticker. When it comes to the people stomping their feet over what country deserves the game first; I expect this kind of behavior from ACC, not TBTF.

I see a lot of the immature behavior over who gets it first over there (on ACC). Personally, I don't care who actually gets it first, as long as they give me a date soon...that's all I care about, that DATE!!

This is just in my opinion, but I think that knowing the date makes it harder to wait for it.

Because if the game comes out in May, everyone on here that has been begging for a date is going to come to the sudden realization that they have to wait four months. Without knowing, you don't have any idea how long you have to wait so you're not stuck with a timer going off in your head.

For me, the date gives me a light at the end of the tunnel. I guess as you get older (I'll be 39 in a couple of weeks), you learn to look for the end game.

This is just in my opinion, but I think that knowing the date makes it harder to wait for it.

Because if the game comes out in May, everyone on here that has been begging for a date is going to come to the sudden realization that they have to wait four months. Without knowing, you don't have any idea how long you have to wait so you're not stuck with a timer going off in your head.

I'm moving in May. Class ends in May. I have quite a few things coming up in May, so if NL is released in May, I'll just add it to the list of things I'm preparing for in that month XD

I enjoy knowing the release date for things. It helps me plan out the days coming. Also, plan to not do anything that morning since I like getting the game early in the morning.

This so much. Before moving to the US in 2008, I didn't even know Animal Crossing existed. Not to mention that while I lived in Brazil all of my games had to be imported because everything there is priced ridiculously (A single Wii game over there costs around $150 US dollars). I have tons of friends who can only wish that they lived in a different country. Be thankful!

ive been on acc since 2009 and really glad i found this site XD acc is just full of annoying 10 year olds imo

i said may but im kinda thinking late april now. maybe late april for na then the first week of may for europe and au

The really weird thing is that.. WHY THE H*** ISN'T ACNL ON THE NINTENDO WEBSITE FOR NA!!!??? They're definitly cancelling it out on us..:mad:

they wouldnt cancel it for na but leave it for eu and au
makes 0 sense
they would lose money. dont worry youre still getting it.

Back