• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Splash☆FREE! Cycling

PHIL is moving out! Will void in half an hour.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another lurked-for villager has moved in, but since I forgot to mention the last lurked-for villager, it was COUSTEAU!
cousteau.jpg

PHIL has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

8/3: DORA is moving out! She's been reserved by symphonae :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DIZZY has moved in!
dizzy.jpg

Last edited:
Hey ch20youk, can I try nabbing Phil from the void? I assume there hasn't been another void since him?

Hey ch20youk, can I try nabbing Phil from the void? I assume there hasn't been another void since him?

Sure, you can try! Just add the FC in the first post and PM/VM me when your gates are open :)

Sure, you can try! Just add the FC in the first post and PM/VM me when your
gates are open :)

Cool thanks. I'll add/open now. Can I try popping by your town too, just to add an extra chance?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait...my Violet moved out 4 days ago. She'd be original except her shirt. You might get her, so I understand if you'd rather not.

Can I please lurk for Julian, Erik, Poppy, Bob, Skye, Sprinkle, Francine, Mitzi, Phoebe

ive managed to get Antonio to move into my town, so id like to cancel the lurking for him. :3

DORA has been adopted by her reserver!

- - - Post Merge - - -

8/20: DIZZY is moving out! His reserver has been notified :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHEVRE has moved in! 1 TBT to reserve now :)
chevre.jpg

Back