Splatoon Splatoon TBT Sessions 🎨 (New Sessions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

Hoppy Froggy Friend ੈ✩‧₊˚
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hey everyone! I have revamped the Splatoon sessions now that I'm back! I hope you all are having a great day and enjoy playing some Splatoon in the future! 🦑🐙🎨 Feel free to stop by for one or two rounds, or stay the entire session!
*Sessions will be cancelled if we don’t have atleast 3+ players!

Current Sessions:
Date
Mode
Length
Players
Open, Full, Cancelled

How To Signup!
☆ Reply with your TBT username, in-game name, friend code, and session(s) you want to participate in!

Upcoming Events:

Pinglist: @Yanrima~ @Mimi Cheems @Xara @skarmoury @Dim @Saylor @Lancelot @rosetti @Dunquixote @Zerous @Rainy.Nights @Holla

1720100663483.png

🌟 Have fun! 🌟

Friend me on Switch! 2869-7771-1393

Attachments

• 1724512844078.png
    1724512844078.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I haven't played since the championships but I'd be down. Are there any splatfests coming up?

Oh now that you mention it, yes!! on july 12!

theme park sounds super fun, but i know palace will have so little people so im inclined to choose the least popular..... 🤔
oooooo I'm off that weekend yay!

Dunno, I feel like a bunch of people would enjoy palace. If we have enough people attending maybe we don't have to choose the same team?

Count me in Mr Keroppi!

Out of those splatfest options Palace seems like the obvious choice to me. Imagine having a whole mansion and plot of land to yourself and friends 😭

What a nice start to my day! I am so glad to see a lot of interest! First things first, I’ll update this post shortly and include a poll for which Splatfest team we should do! (I vote palace myself, everywhere else would be boring without friends!)

I’ll add some individual sessions and start keeping track of who is signing up! If we don’t have more than three signups by the time of the session it will be cancelled. Thanks so much everyone and I’m so excited and honored to be the slaying pleekiest splatoon host!

In-Game Name: skar ☆ミ.*。#2750
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8528-2451-8409

I'll join the July 7 sesh! :D

also sorry i joined amusement park last minute cuz I saw the ink colors and was so drawn to the pretty aqua blue 🥹

Added! 💚

Sorry everyone, now I know next time to just wait until splatfest to choose a team! 😅 I already joined early and I’m on palace so oops! Next time I’ll wait so we can all be on the same team! Hope everyone still enjoys splatfest! 🙌

Username/IGN: Dim
Friend Code: SW-8579-5303-4501
Slot: SPLATFEST July 12th @ 8PM EST

I'd love to join, and should be able to make the July 12th @ 8PM EST session?
IGN is zettra, and switch code is 2944-5199-8685 !

I already made plans on the 12th but I might be able to make it after I’m done 🙂.

I should also be able to make the July 13th session

Last edited:
🎨☆ Colorful Bump ☆🎨
Revamped the thread with some new sessions after the upcoming Splatfest has been announced! I'm on team rice but feel free to join other teams if you don't intend on playing Splatfest sessions!

Pinglist: @Yanrima~, @Mimi Cheems, @Xara, @skarmoury, @Dim, @Saylor, @Lancelot, @Dunquixote, @Zerous.
Please reply if you'd like to be removed from the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back