• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Among Us Sessions 👾

Hey ! If any spots are still open, can I still sign up for the September 15th 8 pm games, which are in like 5 hours ? Sorry for being so late !

That’s totally fine! It’s okay! I’m always happy to have more sign ups :D You want me sign you up for the 14th or 15th 8 PM session (right now it is the 14th for me, so not sure if you mean the session for tonight or tomorrow).

I added a couple more sessions to sign up for; I’m not sure about the 21st since it is a special occasion for me. I think that I might be able to host that day; I’ll find out when I can 🙂.

Tentatively signing up for this one!! My mom has a cold right now, but I should be able to make it as long as I don't get sick/am not too miserable Friday evening if I do catch whatever she's got 🤞
September 208:00 PM ESTDunquixoteOpenDunquixote

Just a friendly reminder about the new sessions posted 🙂. No pressure to join; just wanted to post again in case anyone missed the new sessions being posted.

Hey Dun, I'll hopefully be able to play tomorrow for the 8pm one, if I'm feeling well. I haven't felt very good recently, so I've missed alot of sessions, I'm sorry.

No need to be sorry! I totally understand; don’t force yourself to come if you’re not feeling good. Your health is more important 🙂. I hope you feel better soon 🫂; if you need anything, feel free to dm me.

I will also do my best to make it to the 8pm sessions! I might not be able to make it to the session on the 20th since that's a hard day for me, but I'll ofc pop in if I'm able to and up for it!

Back