• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

^^ I don't think there's that much pressure to win (you get a losers bracket and I don't see any prizes for winning sooo...)
You just ink it up with some Belltree nerds and have fun.

You're also B+ so I imagine you'd do fine.

Now the real issue is when will any matches actually be done?

I do sound whiny because whenever I play and my team loses I blame myself....
I believe that Azza is online but is on invisible mode, maybe he knows??

Last edited:
Well I don't know about you guys but I'd still be up for some practice matches just for the heck of it.

Well I don't know about you guys but I'd still be up for some practice matches just for the heck of it.

yeah, I guess I'll be on to practice. if any tbt members want us to gather and play then lemme know in the hype thread lol

We should really start planning the dates..since it's already going to take a while to confirm it with eight people at a time. I'd be fine starting anywhere from the 16th-21st around 11pm+ pst since everyone seems to be on at night time.

some practice matches would be nice too >u<

Well I'm free to play for the whole of this weekend so I'll Have a look at organising our match now.

Last edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of actual teams playing against each other, not necessarily random match-ups.

This isnt the torunament. Peisinoe made a thread for that.

You need to organize a team of three and post the details in that thread.

Assa, being the dumbass he is, didnt actually have any intention of organizing the actual tournament. He only meant to create the teams as he knew he wouldnt have the time to organize the tournament due to school and ****e. You can use the same teams but as teams of three and now being used you might have to use one or two people from your OG team as a sub.

Idk

This isnt the torunament. Peisinoe made a thread for that.

You need to organize a team of three and post the details in that thread.

Assa, being the genius he is, didnt actually have any intention of organizing the actual tournament. He only meant to create the teams as he knew he wouldnt have the time to organize the tournament due to school and ****e. You can use the same teams but as teams of three and now being used you might have to use one or two people from your OG team as a sub.

Idk

This is basically it without the UNECESSARY INSULTS only because 8 is alot harder to organise than 6, and yes currently I'm pretty occupied with school right now.

Last edited:
ugh I keep on forgetting about this! may I ask you to please remind me when we start with this, Azza? ;u;

Back