• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sporge's gallery

Sporge, as much as I try, you win the Gimp sig making award.

;)

I'm starting to think sig-making is a bit too addicting...maybe like, unhealthy addicting.

:p

Gengar said:
Sporge, as much as I try, you win the Gimp sig making award.

;)

I'm starting to think sig-making is a bit too addicting...maybe like, unhealthy addicting.

:p
Oh definitely agree.

If I have trouble getting a job as a game designer, I can always make graphics for internet sites.

Sporgeblackmage.png

RJWi2pikminsig.png

couple new ones.

I love the Pikmin one!

How do you get the text to be like that on the Black Mage one?

Gengar said:
I love the Pikmin one!

How do you get the text to be like that on the Black Mage one?
That is the edge filter, I make the text that blue, then ad black lines through it, in this case I used a lightning brush. I just love that black mage guy.

oh just qoute the post with it and you should be able to copy it from there.

sporgsiglynx.png

Ugg in this one I need to work on a little, I found a cool way to have the text but something else is missing, what do you guys think?

SPORGE27 said:
sporgsiglynx.png

Ugg in this one I need to work on a little, I found a cool way to have the text but something else is missing, what do you guys think?
Hang on, is there text in that sig?

It's good otherwise, I like the lighting. But maybe if somethin' else could be happening in the middle...

Gengar said:
SPORGE27 said:
sporgsiglynx.png

Hang on, is there text in that sig?

It's good otherwise, I like the lighting. But maybe if somethin' else could be happening in the middle...
Yeah the lighting should be stronger to make the text appear more...It looked better on Gimp to be honest

Gengar said:
The new one's your best ever.

:eek:
I don't know, to be honest my favorite is that Gengar one still, that was practically perfect in my opinion. this one is great, I love how I have the one form of vaati and then my own creation of the wind form he had. The font I used fits it decently too, so it looks fantastic.

I think I am getting better, less randomness to my methods.

SPORGE27 said:
Gengar said:
The new one's your best ever.

:eek:
I don't know, to be honest my favorite is that Gengar one still, that was practically perfect in my opinion. this one is great, I love how I have the one form of vaati and then my own creation of the wind form he had. The font I used fits it decently too, so it looks fantastic.

I think I am getting better, less randomness to my methods.
Nah, I think you showed your best work on this one. Like you said, less randomness. What filters did you use?

3 layers, top has the render and the text, middle contains a brush I collected that is the bright purple, flooded the one section red and added a black dot to make the eye, then used a fractal brush in black lightly over it, used the edge filter.

For the bottom layer, that is the light purple used a brush that looked cool on a black background whirled it a little and viola, bonito.

Jeez....they keep on getting better!

My current one, I got a lot of good comments on...so I don't know if I want to make a new one...incase its worse.

I just need to figure out how to download cool fonts from "dafonts.com" and make them pop up into GIMP!!!

:(

you just add them to your computers font folder, make sure you extract all from the folder you download, you should get a different looking file inside like true type (TT) or other types.

Back