• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sporge's gallery

Popped95 said:
I luv this sig~
sporgesigIssac.png

isnt that from Final Fantasy
Golden sun actually. I just like the guys with Earth powers. That is why I tried to make it earthy sand toned, and the typing I tried to make look like sand as well or something like that.

SPORGE27 said:
Popped95 said:
I luv this sig~
sporgesigIssac.png

isnt that from Final Fantasy
Golden sun actually. I just like the guys with Earth powers. That is why I tried to make it earthy sand toned, and the typing I tried to make look like sand as well or something like that.
What's the name of that font? It looks really cool.

I got a new one
sporgerikusig.png

Any opinions? advice? I like how this one turned out but something feels .... missing or something not quite right...

SPORGE27 said:
I got a new one
sporgerikusig.png

Any opinions? advice? I like how this one turned out but something feels .... missing or something not quite right...
This is WIERD...I saw that filter for the first time earlier today and thought about Kingdom Hearts, partly because I had the song "Passion" going on my PSP at the time, but still...

Its awesome! Its got that, Riku is in between good and evil kinda look. Although in the second one, he's not evil at all... 8/10!

Ahh now this sig looks pretty good, it is simple; scratch that, extremely simple but I like it.

sporgegandalfsig.png

DarthGohan1 said:
UltraByte said:
SPORGE27 said:
sporgebluelazersig.png

:p Bluelazer is hilarious :lol:
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

CHEAT COMMANDOS!!!! OMG YAY!

Cookies/10
didn't you used to have them in your sig or something?
What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for this fork in my eye...

Lol, this was a great toon...Nice job, sporge!

:p

[quote="Shadow_] The skeleton one=best. [/quote]
You mean Skellington?? Jack, Skellington?

:p I liked that one too.

Zelandonia said:
<_<

Very, very good. I really don't see anything that looks wrong with it to me...
Why the " <_< "?

I didn't know we could bump our old libraries and galleries...

>_<

Good job, Sporge.

well when you add something new it should be fine
it was that or make a whole new thread...

Added

SporgeMagusSig.png

comments likes dislikes? I was a little brush heavy on this one but I like how it turned out.

Back