• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sporge's Sig Requistions

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Hey guys, Mod Sporge here.

In light of all the new members I though I would set up a spot where if they want I might make a few signatures for people. If other people wish to help go ahead and make your own thread.

Just ask what kind of characters or things you want on it, may be ask for specific colors or anything specific you want done with it. I will just make it my standard size though.
Some examples of what I do.
feircedietyauraguysig.png

sporgeSigMetaVPitB.png

SporgeMagusSig.png

vdaymagestyle.png

sporgesigmajora.png

Sporgevaatisig.png

RJWi2pikminsig.png

gengarsig1.png

Sporgesigjack.png

Aww, my old Gengar sig you made for me. <3

What was that, 2 years ago? It almost seems like yesterday. : O

Yes they are old, I hope I still got the grove...
I really liked that Gengar one :p

Anyway a pixely one should be easy enough, I will work on it this weekend when I get a chance, now back to studying calc 3

Sporge27 said:

Anyway a pixely one should be easy enough, I will work on it this weekend when I get a chance, now back to studying calc 3
can you make me a cool k.k. one with my username on it? You're awesome at this!

Oh and btw, Peppy: Do a barrel roll!

Bacon Boy said:
Sporge27 said:

can you make me a cool k.k. one with my username on it? You're awesome at this!

Oh and btw, Peppy: Do a barrel roll!
like what colors?

Hmmm well gsw I made this

gswmariosig.png

I don't know if that was what you were looking for but what do you think? I tried to get the pixelated text right for the points you get when jumping a barrel, so your name is like the points but I do not know if it is all that great... what do you think?

#gsw1996 said:
how do i add it to my sig though
ok well first do you have a photo bucket or image shack account?

I would suggest getting on and saving this pic in your computer somewhere then uploading it to your account, otherwise it will be gone if I remove it from mine, until then you can use this code.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/sporge/gswmariosig.png[/IMG]

to post an image you just use the img tags around the url.

Does that pikmin one say RJWii2?

... heh. yeah that was a while ago >_>

Hey can you make me one with a picture of fierce deity toon link (just like my avatar pic) with some kind of swirly-like background (like your majoras mask sig) with my name on it (auraguy) please? ^_^

A sig including Mew, Mudkip, and the Nook/AC Leaf. Make it all fit together and be creative. Any good colors are fine.

alright I have three requests currently now. I will try to get bacon boys done by monday... I will be busy with some school projects tomorrow, sorry it is taking so long, I was on a staff retreat last night to mid day today.

auraguy I can only find the one version of fierce diety toon link so I hope that is acceptable to use :p I do love fierce deity link. I think I can get it done soon after Bacon boys.

Mewkip expect one by the end of the week hopefully I will try to get on that asap. I just need to find the right images..

Back