• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sporge's Sig Requistions

And here is a sig for Auraguy, hopefully it is what you expected :p

feircedietyauraguysig.png

Nice little sigs. I need to re-install ps7 and post some of my stuff as well, in my own topic though.

Could i request a signature?
If so for the text could it say Boom!(in the bell tree letters) sideways in the middle of the signature and for the background could you make it like a crazy explosion?
Like a explosion that stretches to the end of the signature?
You probably didn't understand this...

this is amazing... If its not too much to ask I would be grateful if you made me one... With a pic of Luxray (the pokemon) and that says my name.... lightning in background... ooohh...

I will try to get to it, but will most likely be a while, I have to get a project for school done tomorrow, and don't have the best sig making supplies away from my desktop over thanksgiving

May I have one with a red gibson ES335 (guitar in my current sig) on some kind of cool BG (I trust your eye) with 'Lina' on the side?

I'm no good at sigs. thanks.

Hey could you pimp my original sig please to your sig size and add some of these...

Sig Size + Theme like this:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/tinypicker/AnimalCrossingCityFolkSig.png

Some Grass:

http://www.littlebigplanetguide.com/album/35833/Animal+Crossing+Stickers/photo/1177731/Big+Animal+Crossing+Grass+Texture+HD

This person somewhere on it:
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/eggmond/animal-crossing-city-folk-200807-5.jpg

Could You Use my Current sig Somewhere in your created sig?

Could you PM when created please... Ty ^_^

Hey can you make me a sig with *THIS* picture somewhere in it
also can the background be some mix of black or white and maybe some dark purple somewhere in there, idk it doesnt really matter you can just do whatever you think looks good. And if it can say "AC Lova" somewhere in there that would be great. Take your time haha I'm sure it must be pretty busy here :)

Ughhh!~
It might seem like a lot but can yuu make me a sig that has Thisss~ as a background
(This) as text andd.. This ;P as a picture. Anywhere. Just do whatever yuu want with it. I would do it myself but Photoshop is messed up on my computer and no internet ._.

So if you can do it that'd be great. You don't have to though. :3
thanks in advance o.o

I am gonna be really backed up now... hmmm... I will try to work through thi and I think I will ignore those on this list who seem inactive for now... (active means on in the past few days)

Mewkip...inactive
Boom!.... well visited sooner than mewkip did
deathparty666... active
linalemonlime...active
Lewis... active
AC Lova123...active
iEmmeh.... active

Havanacus...active (I could make an avatar, just not what I was doing originally)

ok so I will try to make them in that order skippping the inactive peeps. I will try to get one done tonight, but I have been busy, finals approaching fast and all.

Really, I'd just like you to draw me a tomato... I'm not really into images inside signatures, I'm sorry to say, but If you care to draw a tomato for me I would put it in my signature or use it as my avatar...

Back