• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sporge's Sig Requistions

I have not :(

This last week I have had very little time for anything but school, that will change by tuesday though.
The past three days I spent almost every waking moment in the computer lab working on code. the final project I had from one teacher was absolutely ridiculous when only giving it to us a week in advance. I will do my best to do these though.

Sporge27 said:
I have not :(

This last week I have had very little time for anything but school, that will change by tuesday though.
The past three days I spent almost every waking moment in the computer lab working on code. the final project I had from one teacher was absolutely ridiculous when only giving it to us a week in advance. I will do my best to do these though.
No problems :)

deathparty666sig.png

alright there is one for deathparty...

will get another done later.

Bazzel said:
Sporge27 said:
deathparty666sig.png

The border and text don't fit the rest of the sig.
oh a wise guy ehh?

I chose that border to darken it up a bit like Luxray's darker coat.

the text was just to be an ordinary bold text

Bazzel said:
Sporge27 said:
deathparty666sig.png

The border and text don't fit the rest of the sig.
That may be true but Sporge never said he was perfect. The people knew what they were asking for when they asked so unless you can do better, you have no right to judge.

I'd be very honored if you made one for me.
I'll wait for your response before I start asking questions, don't want to bother you if you're busy.

the new list

Mewkip
Boom!
linalemonlime
Lewis
AC Lova123
iEmmeh
Mimzithegreat
Trikki146

For the last 2 post what you want.

I am just going to go through them all from the top, sooo Mew kip is up, booms! up next and so on from there. without school I have more time to do this ( not today do to busride home) although I will have to work on my laptop at home, so I will see what I can do I made some good ones on my old laptop before, though I think I need to install gimp on my new one..

Sporge27 said:
the new list

Mewkip
Boom!
linalemonlime
Lewis
AC Lova123
iEmmeh
Mimzithegreat
Trikki146

For the last 2 post what you want.

I am just going to go through them all from the top, sooo Mew kip is up, booms! up next and so on from there. without school I have more time to do this ( not today do to busride home) although I will have to work on my laptop at home, so I will see what I can do I made some good ones on my old laptop before, though I think I need to install gimp on my new one..
I want one of the guy on my avatar.
Zelman Clock from Black Blood Brothers.
if you could, I want the colors just black white and red.
and my username.
Thanks!

Hmmmm.

Your sigs could use some work, it would help if they had some of the basic elements: lighting, depth, focal point, etc. Anyways good luck with this, but checking out a few tuts could always help. :)

Dr. Keko said:
Hmmmm.

Your sigs could use some work, it would help if they had some of the basic elements: lighting, depth, focal point, etc. Anyways good luck with this, but checking out a few tuts could always help. :)
I do not feel like being professional!

besides I am more of a teach myself do random things until it looks cooool kinda guy. Sometimes they end up perfect :p All that aside though, I am just lazy.

Back