• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✩ Starry Knights ✩ (Selling a bit of everything)

Wow, why so much? o:

Lol, surprised you're questioning it! I personally charge at least 10k per island medal because I think island games are ultra repetitive and take too long! That's why an island shop is such a great idea...make money get paid! :p

Because I know how rare the cabana series is and I don't have much use for bells anymore :)
Sorry for the late reply, had something come up, I'm hanging onto it for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, surprised you're questioning it! I personally charge at least 10k per island medal because I think island games are ultra repetitive and take too long! That's why an island shop is such a great idea...make money get paid! :p
I found one that is like extremely easy, gives bunch of medals and is 3 minutes long so it's easy for me to get them XD

My guess is ore hunt!

this is my go-to for medals

even if I space out and miss the 3-point ore Tortimer wants I can still at least nab a silver easy, and if I don't space out its always a 100% guaranteed gold for me with typically plenty of time left over

Last edited:
I'm always scared of the hammer one because it feels like I'm breaking my 3DS apart. @-@

ETA: Waah, I was wrong! But I think elite ore hunt is the easiest, followed by elite scavenger, followed by hide 'n' seek!

BTW, did you happen to pick up that wall yet?
I have, but I'm working on getting multiples for the shop.

I actually don't think I've tried that one.

I think you'll like it. I hate it less than other island games, and the payout is nice. I think the worst island games are the ones that require any form of diving or fish catching. So slow.

ETA: Waah, I was wrong! But I think elite ore hunt is the easiest, followed by elite scavenger, followed by hide 'n' seek!

BTW, did you happen to pick up that wall yet?

man I absolutely loathe elite hide and seek

I either gold it in like a minute max or fail completely at finding the last villager, no middle ground

never did elite scavenger much, but it wasn't too terribly hard from what I remember... I just hated having to go in and out of the houses and checking the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you'll like it. I hate it less than other island games, and the payout is nice. I think the worst island games are the ones that require any form of diving or fish catching. So slow.

I'm actually kinda alright with the shark fishing tour

but its probably the only fishing/diving tour I'd care to bother with

I'm always scared of the hammer one because it feels like I'm breaking my 3DS apart. @-@
Really? I've never had that problem o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, the reason why it's taking so long is that's all there is today, fishing and catching

Really? I've never had that problem o:

Oh, not like it's actually breaking apart, but who knows, with such violent button pressing. x-x
I personally like the shark catching one. It's fun. c: But Giant Dragonfly for the most bells! 20 bells.... <3

if you have the giant dragonfly tour iirc it has one of the highest base payouts at 20 medals for gold

and its not too terribly hard to gold either so long as you're at least half-decent with the net

so that could speed up the collection progress a tad bit maybe

Last edited:
Back