• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✩ Starry Knights ✩ (Selling a bit of everything)

if you have the giant dragonfly tour iirc it has one of the highest base payouts at 20 medals for gold

and its not too terribly hard to gold either so long as you're at least half-decent with the net

so that could speed up the collection progress a tad bit maybe
I think I do o:, thanks for the advice

Lol, we've sooo derailed poor baitkun's thread :p. I get where you're coming from with the breaking the DS thing, Secret; like..you're trying to smash a lawn mower looking thing with a hammer. It's only natural some aggression is gonna come out!!

Ooo, by the way, Baitkun, I see that a lot of people (perhaps including myself) are looking for sandcastles.
Only if you run across them, don't go out of your way or anything!
I check daily, yet there nothing but goggles, or shirts, or plain wetsuits... Sigh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, we've sooo derailed poor baitkun's thread :p. I get where you're coming from with the breaking the DS thing, Secret; like..you're trying to smash a lawn mower looking thing with a hammer. It's only natural some aggression is gonna come out!!
Teehee, why else would you bash things with hammers? ^^
They should patent a real coconut wheelie toy for hammer-smashing... Billion-dollar idea. :D

I know yesterday is the main day I went out and bought stuff, I'm probably not going to charge the finders fee anytime soon considering there are like no items in the store in the first place.

Last edited:
I want a coconut wheelie toy...I wanna be able to ride it though. ^_^ But not if it means my friends are gonna smash it (and me) with toy hammers.

I want a coconut wheelie toy...I wanna be able to ride it though. ^_^ But not if it means my friends are gonna smash it (and me) with toy hammers.
I don't want to keep you waiting longer than you have to, so I'm getting off the island and going to give you it, do you still want me to order you your other stuff?

That seems like something my friends would do. F*** that then.

(ↀДↀ)⁼?₌₃

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Sorry for the thread hijacking, Baitkun. You are forevermore my designated island guy. <3)

fun fact: the first time i did the hammer tour as a group I tried to get a shovel to dig out the hedge barrier for 〜freedom〜

Last edited:
Bump, I'm a little sick so please be patient if I am delayed on your order.

Hi Baitkun, it's been a while! I'm looking for your fireman's hat and go-go shirt! Do you happen to have one on hand?

ETA: I hope you're feeling better. I got sick already too...it's still HOT where I live. It's the worst.

Last edited:
Back