• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters

"Say Uncle"[2]
TBA
April 2, 2015
TBA

TBA
In a crossover with Uncle Grandpa,[51] a long lost relative of Steven's comes to town to aid him in unlocking the power of his mother's gem.

"Say Uncle"[2]
TBA
April 2, 2015
TBA

TBA
In a crossover with Uncle Grandpa,[51] a long lost relative of Steven's comes to town to aid him in unlocking the power of his mother's gem.

Nononononononono!
A good show and a bad show CANNOT MIX!!!!

Nononononononono!
A good show and a bad show CANNOT MIX!!!!

Hey man, Steven Universe is pretty good. I mean it has its flaws, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it bad.

Yes that's a joke

ok ngl

at first i thought "jfc no STOP THIS CN!!!"

but after seeing the little trailers they have on the commercials, i think itll work out pretty good

latest

im super rdy...

tumblr_inline_nk11uzKQWU1rljwkn1.png

latest

im super rdy...

tumblr_inline_nk11uzKQWU1rljwkn1.png
ew, i dont want to watch it ; v ;;

oh god its at 6:30
I still have an hour and a half to cry xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait, i still have 4 days---

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ALREADY HATE IT :(

It was Rebecca Sugar's idea. I also believe that the SU storyboard wrote the episode by themselves. Anyway, it's an episode you can skip.

Also, like stated before, this takes place before Steven Bomb meaning old Garnet will be in it (maybe). This episode is just going to be a filler.

ew, i dont want to watch it ; v ;;

oh god its at 6:30
I still have an hour and a half to cry xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait, i still have 4 days---

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ALREADY HATE IT :(

I went into a 2 second coma when I figured out this is considered canonical

I'm not all that big on the Uncle Grandpa crossover myself, but I have some faith in the folks behind the show that it will not be as horrible as Uncle Grandpa on it's own. I hate that the kids at the Preschool I work at talk about it sometimes.

Steven Universe is an amazing show. It's one of the best cartoons every made in my opinion. So it's going to take a lot to drag the series down for me. One episode with a bad crossover won't be enough to tarnish it in my eyes!

i decided that i didnt hate myself enough this weekend so i watched ep 16-52 (and used like 2gb of data)
i only cried like 4 times ok
but at least im caught up
peridots voice is a lot whinier than i expected it to be and i cant stop singing stronger than you iits so chill and cool i luv it
my little brother is getting interested in it so im going to see if i can download all the episodes at school at 1080p holla
theyre all going to be .mp4s so i'll hav to either convert them to .avi so we can put them on a usb to plug into the tv or going to have to move them to my brothers laptop so he can hook it up to the tv via hdmi cable
(yes it HAS to be 1080p or else itll look like crap and i dont like that)
the joys of not having cable/satellite tv hoo-hah

I Have cable and i still download them and hook them to the tv with our HDMI cord

Back