• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters

tumblr_n6ama0gJpw1rypct5o1_500.gif

Oh my goooosh!

I just recently binge-watched all of the episodes (in three days...) and I'm so obsessed with Steven Universe now. Even though it's so fun, colorful, musical, and light-hearted, the show touches upon some important issues such as queer relationships, challenging traditional family structures, POC representation, and tons of other good stuff.

It's pretty hard to pick a favorite character... I'm personally preferable to Garnet and Amethyst. I love Garnet for her back story, how she believes in Steven in times the other Gems don't, and her stale sense of humor. Amethyst is great because she's loud, intense, comical, and always looking to have fun.

I'm soooo excited to meet new Gems as the series continues, continued relationship development between Steven & Connie, development of the relationships & back stories of the Gems, and MORE LION! :cool:

tumblr_nm1prgHjtA1smn4pqo1_500.png
"From Cartoon Network Games and developed by Grumpyface Studios, "Attack the Light" is the first Steven Universe game to feature an original story by Rebecca Sugar and the Steven Universe show team. Featuring touch controls designed specifically for mobile devices, players will explore, solve puzzles, and engage in an innovative turn-based battle system that takes inspiration from beloved classics like Mario RPG and Paper Mario."

idk if anyone posted this but its coming out on Thursday. at first i didnt really care about it but when I heard it was like Paper mario it got me really excited lmao. idk if i'll be able to play this though because my phones crap and cant support apps. thoughts on this tho??

I CANT WAIT FOR ATTACK THE LIGHT
the good thing about it being for iOS, android AND amazon stuff is that my little brother can get it on the kindle and he wont bother me about it

=

garnet would be my fav, with my gemsonas pearl and lapis lazuli close behind

tumblr_nm1prgHjtA1smn4pqo1_500.png
"From Cartoon Network Games and developed by Grumpyface Studios, "Attack the Light" is the first Steven Universe game to feature an original story by Rebecca Sugar and the Steven Universe show team. Featuring touch controls designed specifically for mobile devices, players will explore, solve puzzles, and engage in an innovative turn-based battle system that takes inspiration from beloved classics like Mario RPG and Paper Mario."

idk if anyone posted this but its coming out on Thursday. at first i didnt really care about it but when I heard it was like Paper mario it got me really excited lmao. idk if i'll be able to play this though because my phones crap and cant support apps. thoughts on this tho??

I HOPE ITS FREE OMG

Remind me to watch more episodes of this show, because I really do enjoy it.

That freaking Uncle Grandpa crossover though

I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH STEVEN UNIVERSE.

OKAY, NONE OF MY FRIENDS UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH. CAN I JUST SAY THAT RUBY AND SAPPHIRE ARE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN?! LITERALLY I DONT EVEN KNOW IF GARNET IS MY FAVORITE GEM OR MY OTP???? PLEASE TALK WITH ME I AM LOSING IT

Those 2 are adorable yes.

I need to watch the finale again sometime soon, I love that finale even though I watched SU out of order.

Back