• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Like can we talk about how Peridot has never even heard of the Crystal Gems tho

I wonder if they would take Peridot's hands away if she was caught surfing the homeworld-wide web in class.

#thehardquestions

I wonder if they would take Peridot's hands away if she was caught surfing the homeworld-wide web in class.

#thehardquestions

lol
but yeah, like, I wonder if the Homeworld is just full of propagandists that tried to erase the loss of Earth from the Gem public conscience or, even worse, if they just didn't care that much about the Earth in the first place...

in addition to watchcartoononline, su is also on kisscartoon.me in 360p, 720p, and 1080p, which has download links for each episode (must register)
you can download all at once but it uses the site 'currency', which you earn by referring people to the site or somethin idk
oh i changed my signature. pretty sick right

in addition to watchcartoononline, su is also on kisscartoon.me in 360p, 720p, and 1080p, which has download links for each episode (must register)
you can download all at once but it uses the site 'currency', which you earn by referring people to the site or somethin idk
oh i changed my signature. pretty sick right

Best sig, CT

garnet is best cool dad mom
her and stevens relationship is so cute i love it
man i havent been this excited about a cartoon since never

Garnet is the cool aunt.
Pearl is the mother.
Amethyst is the big sister.

At least how I view it.

Steven is his own mom

9861_3201.png

this show is barely going into season 2 and only now are we getting to the good gem junk

Back