• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
Peach Fuzz edited their post. I believe they said something regarding Lars/Renaldo being in the show.

Peach Fuzz edited their post. I believe they said something regarding Lars/Renaldo being in the show.

oh well that was wrong lmao theyre not (obviously)

I still think they're cute, though. lol.

Last edited:
idk if anyone posted this before but i thought it was cool

Last edited:
lol i saw it.

please don't lie.

According to your last post, you "believe" you saw it. Neither of you can be proven correct. Don't accuse someone unless you have a screencap of the post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk if anyone posted this before but i thought it was cool

Yeah those were pretty clever.

According to your last post, you "believe" you saw it. Neither of you can be proven correct. Don't accuse someone unless you have a screencap of the post.
it's not accusing if i saw it. it's not a big deal anyway. they edited it so they wanted to change it and that's fine. i saw what i saw. i don't know word for word but i got the gist of it. deerui saw it to.

Last edited:
I loved space dandy.
tumblr_mzbvhyveUz1toadnlo1_500.gif

Anyone remember the Prince who felled in love with Dandy?
tumblr_n1h2xbkrNS1r8tyjfo1_r1_500.gif

Can't wait for season two.

pelase i love space dandy dont do this to me , ,om

i want steven to own a birb
tumblr_mr6xt5GK1W1r2wrwho5_r1_250.gif

OH MAN i got attack the light a lil while ago and i love it its so fun wow

in attack the light square mom is my powerhouse, fun mom gets the defense upgrades, and bird mom gets the luck upgrades

I really like lars too! I think it's kinda cool to see an undesirable personality in a show and he's still loved unconditionally by sadie and steven ;u; it's really sweet

Back