• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
The ship sinking was beautiful
I mean, this episode was cute! I rather have a smile, next episode is about Greg telling steven about rose. MY FEELS needs a break.

Just watched Say Uncle. Other than the ship sinking I didn't think the episode was very funny.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

THIS EPISODE HAD SOME GOOD MESSAGES AND YOU'RE CALLING IT DISGUSTING??

let me quote steven from this episode:

'You can't just attack people you don't understand. You have to stick up for them, and listen to what they have to say.'

AND UG SAID TO ALWAYS BE YOURSELF

HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH, IF ANYTHING YOU ARE FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING GOOD MESSAGES

uhh, so? I don't really care about messages. The episode itself was bad
the art was changed slightly, Pearl acted weird, etc.

only thing i liked about say uncle was mr gusite being canon (in a way kinda)
tumblr_nl2qi99irr1upzqyxo1_1280.gif

lJS76+

only thing i liked about say uncle was mr gusite being canon (in a way kinda)
tumblr_nl2qi99irr1upzqyxo1_1280.gif

lJS76+

Yeah, I did like the part where uncle grandpa was at the bottom of the screen for a new episode or something, and I like the gemsona xD

thats it though

uhh, so? I don't really care about messages. The episode itself was bad
the art was changed slightly, Pearl acted weird, etc.

would you care if a show you liked started sending homosexual messages c:

I'm only on episode 32 or something but it's all I've been watching since Wednesday

Short story short I've spent three days crying, sleeping, and watching Steven Universe; ignoring my growing pile of homework

It was different, I kinda liked her all "out" of character.
She always nags and she reminds me of Winifield fowl
latest

And I still have a grudge of her leaving steven to fall when she's was having her emotional trantrum.
tumblr_inline_nlvuznhNfR1rdx6cq.gif

yeah, but it was overkill this episode. every single second Pearl was screaming.
I wasn't a fan of this episode.

I think the episode was pretty good. Not the greatest, but I like how it referenced the fandom at a couple of points.

I will agree that Pearl was too hysterical in this episode. It felt out-of-character.

I hope they don't make Pearl the ultimate "nagger" of the show. She needs to tone down a bit. She's basically the comic relief.

I also want more fighting!

I hope they don't make Pearl the ultimate "nagger" of the show. She needs to tone down a bit. She's basically the comic relief.

I also want more fighting!

yeah, that's something I agree with. I don't want her to be a stereotype of the "nagging mom".
there hasn't been real fighting since "Jail Break" :'(

Last edited:
Back