• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
thank god for making Rose cute
and I like to think that Amethyst started to grow her hair out because of Greg and honestly that's cute as hell

Tbh I was thinking that exact same thing today lol

Greg had some serious rock star locks

tumblr_nmk9eou6sO1rx18pto1_r1_500.gif

lol
I love how Rose is pretty much their mom. I have always felt like the Gems are Steven's mom squad (by which I mean Pearl & Garnet, Amethyst is more like an older sister), and seeing that Rose is their mom makes me understand more aptly the sort of relationship the Gems share with Steven. And with Rose. And how they think Steven should think of Rose. Kinda. Yeah.

lol
I love how Rose is pretty much their mom. I have always felt like the Gems are Steven's mom squad (by which I mean Pearl & Garnet, Amethyst is more like an older sister), and seeing that Rose is their mom makes me understand more aptly the sort of relationship the Gems share with Steven. And with Rose. And how they think Steven should think of Rose. Kinda. Yeah.

sqaure mom, bird mom, fun mom, mom mom

oh my god. that last episode! young pearl and amethyst were just adorable, especially loved pearls leg warmers. rose is a goddess i sweaR

29m6mbl.gif

Last edited:
I like just about all of them. Garnet and Greg are great.

people genuinely didnt like greg???? and now they do bc of story for steven?????????? UGH
greg is the best ok
8'(

"My middle name is danger.
That's a lie. It's Cutie Pie.

SCREAMS

people genuinely didnt like greg???? and now they do bc of story for steven?????????? UGH
greg is the best ok
8'(

Ugh.. that's really sad. The writers could have gone with an emotionally-distant-never-around type of father and they chose to make Greg a really rad father and people still didn't like him. He loves Steven so much and loves helping the gems out and knows he's just a lame beach-bum human why there so many haters :(

does anyone wanna see my rose quartz fanart??
I've only seen one episode but she's so pretty and steven universe characters are so fun to draw.
st__jude__rose_quartz_by_pariahi-d8pllhv.png

Back