• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
yay 4 peri developement and bubble. The color of the corrupted gem itself.. seems like aquarimine maybe? It iiisss an aquatic gem and Lapis had a quick look at it right at the end soooo? :rolleyes: Plus the next episode is "know your fusion". Maybe Lapis or Peri will fuse with someone? That'd be rad

- - - Post Merge - - -

still 1 more episode left

kindergarten kid was leaked early and it's in season 4

yay 4 peri developement and bubble. The color of the corrupted gem itself.. seems like aquarimine maybe? It iiisss an aquatic gem and Lapis had a quick look at it right at the end soooo? :rolleyes: Plus the next episode is "know your fusion". Maybe Lapis or Peri will fuse with someone? That'd be rad

- - - Post Merge - - -

kindergarten kid was leaked early and it's in season 4

whoops I forgot about Bismuth

man this episode was powerful the ending especially wow so are the rubies just gonna float in space forever? thats sad too I wish the would rescue them

GOOD EP I LOVE SARD AS USUAL AND BUT SHE CAN BE SO NARC SOMETIMES, SMOKY WUARTZ WAS WAS SO RELATABLE AND CUTE ALSO SO MANY PUNS AND CALLBACK AND I WAS LEGIT DYING THE WHOLE TIME ITS SUCH A GOOD EPISODE IM GONNA HAVE TO WATCH IT LIKE 8 more times.

Last edited:
This shown has amazing plot and a lovely set of characters. My favorite fusion is sardonyx

How I feel about the show lately.

8zadPfd.jpg

Last edited:
So recently a sneak peek for the episode Buddy's Book has been released, here, and someone pointed out in the comments that the sound effects that are playing as Lion and co. are going through the warp portal sound similar to the Diamond themes; here and here. As they are going through the portal, you can also clearly make out a diamond moving inwards as Lion and co. are traveling to their destination. Lion's mane also appears to be similar in shape to Pink's hair in her unfinished mural, and it should be mentioned that lions are often seen as symbols of loyalty. What are you guys thoughts?

So recently a sneak peek for the episode Buddy's Book has been released, here, and someone pointed out in the comments that the sound effects that are playing as Lion and co. are going through the warp portal sound similar to the Diamond themes; here and here. As they are going through the portal, you can also clearly make out a diamond moving inwards as Lion and co. are traveling to their destination. Lion's mane also appears to be similar in shape to Pink's hair in her unfinished mural, and it should be mentioned that lions are often seen as symbols of loyalty. What are you guys thoughts?

Ive always liked the theory Lion is Pink Diamond
Lion is really a big mystery on what he is

I also like the theory that he was Pink Diamonds pearl since lion and pearl share similar abilities like pocket dimensions and walking on water

Last edited:
Ive always liked the theory Lion is Pink Diamond
Lion is really a big mystery on what he is

I also like the theory that he was Pink Diamonds pearl since lion and pearl share similar abilities like pocket dimensions and walking on water

You mean the ability to store items in their gems? Amethyst was able to save her new morning stars into her gem and Peridot had that bomb stored in her gem back in Warp Tour, the one that deactivated all the marble robots; if those two can place those two things in their gem then what is stopping any other gem from storing any other foreign object in their gem?

Both Bismuth and Garnet also have an immunity to lava, so we know it is possible for completely different types of gems to share the same abilities; so narrowing those two things down it can really be any gem we haven't heard of yet, but clues still point towards Lion more being Pink Diamond than anything else; or according to some theories, Pink Diamond's shards being inside Greg's cat.

Earthlings:

Aww cute Steven and Amethyst moment...they hugged...WHAT!!!

"What a beauuutiful day!"

Smoky Quartz is my favorite fusion now. Sorry Sugilite but it's time to walk the dog and let you go.

It kinda makes you wonder what Smoky would look like with Rose instead of Steven. Maybe has 4 arms, Mid-long puffy and messy hair, one eye covered by hair, ripped frilly pants with stars on knee's, ripped star cutout on navel, ripped collar with Amethyst's gem protruding through and about 2 foot taller than Opal.

If someone drew this then I would flip outttt

You mean the ability to store items in their gems? Amethyst was able to save her new morning stars into her gem and Peridot had that bomb stored in her gem back in Warp Tour, the one that deactivated all the marble robots; if those two can place those two things in their gem then what is stopping any other gem from storing any other foreign object in their gem?

Both Bismuth and Garnet also have an immunity to lava, so we know it is possible for completely different types of gems to share the same abilities; so narrowing those two things down it can really be any gem we haven't heard of yet, but clues still point towards Lion more being Pink Diamond than anything else; or according to some theories, Pink Diamond's shards being inside Greg's cat.

what greg has a cat?

Earthlings:

Aww cute Steven and Amethyst moment...they hugged...WHAT!!!

"What a beauuutiful day!"

Smoky Quartz is my favorite fusion now. Sorry Sugilite but it's time to walk the dog and let you go.

It kinda makes you wonder what Smoky would look like with Rose instead of Steven. Maybe has 4 arms, Mid-long puffy and messy hair, one eye covered by hair, ripped frilly pants with stars on knee's, ripped star cutout on navel, ripped collar with Amethyst's gem protruding through and about 2 foot taller than Opal.

If someone drew this then I would flip outttt

TohScH0l.jpg

Probably something like this

I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I really like Garnet. Her voice, her character design... she's just so awesome. <3

what greg has a cat?

You can actually read the entire theory here if you want; and it also might be worth reading the reddit post, here, that linked it on r/stevenuniverse. It does contain NSFW language, for people that are offended by that stuff. Basically, we can see in both Laser Light Cannon and Maximum Capacity that Greg had a cat carrier in his garage. Additionally, Greg has a portrait of a cat in his garage in Laser Light Cannon which was most likely painted by Vidalia and can be seen here. I also pointed out the reddit post that linked it because one of the comments mentioned that maned lionesses do exist in the wild, so Lion could be as genderless as any of the Crystal Gems as far as we know.

Back