• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
What about Peridot? She's so loveable after she joins the gems.

Other than her though, Rose Quartz definitely. I love her lack of knowledge of earth things and strive to learn about them. I really need more episodes with her.
And Garnet/Ruby/Sapphire all count as one character to me because I love Ruby and sapphire together literally, and romantically 😍

oh boy, poor Jasper. Starting to hate Rose now. Atleast the theory was debunked that Rose isn't pink Diamond but she destroyed Pink diamond thus having Jasper hating the crystal gems with a passion. It also gives you thought about Rose's tactics and the corrupted gems. Most of her army was gems from homeworld who weren't meant to be fighters which means their mind was easy to change which can also mean they could have been easily corrupted.

oh boy, poor Jasper. Starting to hate Rose now. Atleast the theory was debunked that Rose isn't pink Diamond but she destroyed Pink diamond thus having Jasper hating the crystal gems with a passion. It also gives you thought about Rose's tactics and the corrupted gems. Most of her army was gems from homeworld who weren't meant to be fighters which means their mind was easy to change which can also mean they could have been easily corrupted.

Woah there. Considering that we pretty much know nothing about the relationship between Rose and Pink Diamond it is a bit too early to make the assumption that she shattered her. With the amount of information we know about the two (basically nothing) it could just as easily have been the other three Diamonds having conflicting opinions with Pink that resulted in them shattering her and placing the blame on Rose. She might not even be shattered at all, for all we know she could be in hiding somewhere or corrupted.

Also, I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with the non-fighter type gems being more easily corrupted? We've seen plenty of corrupted Quartz gems over the past few episodes, and even the few gems stranded on Earth that were loyal to the Diamond Authority - like Centipedle - turned into monsters when the corruption song hit the Earth. The only survivors were either protected by Rose's shield, bubbled, or trapped in an object during the time the Diamonds nuked the planet with corruption.

Earthlings was an amazing episode. Totally called Jasper trying to fuse with one of the gem monsters and infecting herself in the process, and my Mom called the fusion between Amethyst and Steven. Definitely was not expecting this episode to mention the existence of Pink Diamond though. The next episode is titled Back 2 The Moon I believe? Definitely looking forward to that one tomorrow.

Woah there. Considering that we pretty much know nothing about the relationship between Rose and Pink Diamond it is a bit too early to make the assumption that she shattered her. With the amount of information we know about the two (basically nothing) it could just as easily have been the other three Diamonds having conflicting opinions with Pink that resulted in them shattering her and placing the blame on Rose. She might not even be shattered at all, for all we know she could be in hiding somewhere or corrupted.

Also, I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with the non-fighter type gems being more easily corrupted? We've seen plenty of corrupted Quartz gems over the past few episodes, and even the few gems stranded on Earth that were loyal to the Diamond Authority - like Centipedle - turned into monsters when the corruption song hit the Earth. The only survivors were either protected by Rose's shield, bubbled, or trapped in an object during the time the Diamonds nuked the planet with corruption.

Earthlings was an amazing episode. Totally called Jasper trying to fuse with one of the gem monsters and infecting herself in the process, and my Mom called the fusion between Amethyst and Steven. Definitely was not expecting this episode to mention the existence of Pink Diamond though. The next episode is titled Back 2 The Moon I believe? Definitely looking forward to that one tomorrow.

Well the thing is that we don't know much about Rose at all. We all assume that she seemed like a graceful leader and what some of the Crystal Gems seen her as. Once we started seeing how she behavior with her naivety and also the opinions of other gems that shows that she wasn't all what we assume her to be. What I was implying that corruption was something that has to do with the mind in what Garnet said thus meaning they were weak in a way in what I'm connecting to what Jasper has implied. I doubt that Pink diamond is corrupted since Peridot mention homeworld not knowing what corruption is or even Jasper would know[connecting to her naivety as well when being exposed to corrupted Jaspers]. I'm referring to Rose because it's ironic. Like if you look into the Crystal gems there's still a herichary present despite them rebelling. Rose still being the top and everyone else beneath her[thus connects back to Jasper's wording in how Rose tactics were despite her naivety]. I think one of the crew members mention the turning story arc. Rose wasn't perfect and she had way too many secrets. It also helps build on Steven character for he's able to grow and to understand while Rose didn't have that.

I'm referring to Rose because it's ironic. Like if you look into the Crystal gems there's still a herichary present despite them rebelling. Rose still being the top and everyone else beneath her[thus connects back to Jasper's wording in how Rose tactics were despite her naivety]. I think one of the crew members mention the turning story arc. Rose wasn't perfect and she had way too many secrets. It also helps build on Steven character for he's able to grow and to understand while Rose didn't have that.

Well I mean it not like the CG'S were an army and it's not like an army needs a leader...

Well I mean it not like the CG'S were an army and it's not like an army needs a leader...

not every leader is perfect or what they seem to be
that's why you see all these different perspectives from both the crystal gems and the homeworld gems
I recommend listening to the song love like you, Rebecca mention that it isn't towards anyone but what's been happening so far seems to be matching Rose's shadiness. She won the battle but not the war.

ok eyeball is gay af for jasper rubies can be idiots and I can't believe rose shattered pink diamond. Rip Steven tbh

[
Looks like @Gamzee was right, Rose DID shatter Pink Diamond, or at least according to the rubies and Pearl and Garnet's facial expression. Rip Steven's feels and bye go float away with the rubies. They might float to homeworld or something? It was nice to see Sardonyx again, I don't remember her being so big though

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can watch su online >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive seen all the eps but the new ones that came out for summer of steven :u

I watch them on daily motion. All current episodes are uploaded there

Judging from Garnet's and Pearl's facial expression it appears that Gamzee's guess was right. Still though, with the amount of information that Rose has kept secret from the rest of the Crystal Gems it makes you wonder how much of the things we currently know about the rebellion are actually true?

I hope that we'll see a fusion between Peridot and Amethyst somehow. I know the Square Mom X Space Dorito was a bust, but I think that we deserve a new fusion. Also Bismuth was pretty cool other than the whole "kill everyone" thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT OMG WTF IS THIS WHATS WITH THIS NEW FUSION I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS!!!11

Last edited:
Got hit with them feels during the last few minutes of Bubbled
Cryiiinngggg
Off to season 4!

Back