• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters
UGH I hate Jasper more than ever now, I want Amethyst to beat her hypocritical ass in the future hopefully

though I'm glad we got to see some badass action of Stevonnie

WHYYY REBECCA WHYY we couldve had a new member!

Last edited:
^ put it in a spoiler.

Great episode

Edit: Special s/o to Xerolin, thanks for linking me the episode today. :)

Last edited:
man, that was heavy! i didn't think they'd just put bismuth in a bubble like that so soon after getting her out.

i swear, halfway through the episode, i thought to myself 'wow, everybody's so happy. somethings bad def gonna go down soon.'

and whadyaknow!

Bismuth is automatically best gen since Uzo Aduba does her voice <3

the feels </3
I had a feeling Bismuth wouldn't stay around long. I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again though, since in Lapis' war flashback showed that Bismuth poofed her..
Awesome episode though

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ put it in a spoiler.

Great episode

Edit: Special s/o to Xerolin, thanks for linking me the episode today. :)

Actually Crys originally gave me the link :)

the feels </3
I had a feeling Bismuth wouldn't stay around long. I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again though, since in Lapis' war flashback showed that Bismuth poofed her..
Awesome episode though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Crys originally gave me the link :)

that wasn't the same Bismuth

So what do you guys think will happen in the 3 part episode coming up

Beta pt 1

Earthlings pt 2

Back 2 the moon pt 3 (this shoul've been pt 2)

Last edited:
that wasn't the same Bismuth

So what do you guys think will happen in the 3 part episode coming up

Beta pt 1

Earthlings pt 2

Back 2 the moon pt 3 (this shoul've been pt 2)

there's a fusion between amethyst and Steven. I called it due to them spoiling it in the credits lmao
I thought it was going to be Steven and pearl but they'll just make rainbow Quartz(hence since he has rose gem).

there's a fusion between amethyst and Steven. I called it due to them spoiling it in the credits lmao
I thought it was going to be Steven and pearl but they'll just make rainbow Quartz(hence since he has rose gem).

it would be interesting though to see them fuse rainbow quartz would be totally different

i've been reading a lot on tumblr and everyone is calling bismuth evil and i'M JUST LIKE
ok first of all bismuth is NOT evil. homeworld do a lot of ****ed up things and i see that she was completely justified. she wanted to protect earth just like rose. do i think all the homeworld gems deserve to die? nah. do the diamonds deserve to die? at least blue and yellow diamond. i find it amazing bismuth could even produce such a weapon. imagine if they could've used it on jasper i would've been so damn happy. i'm actually just so pissed off that they are calling her evil. she attacked steven because like dumbo jasper she thought that he was actually rose, and rose did bismuth very ****ing dirty. if i were dead for 5300 years and i came back from the dead to find out that most of my friends had died and the person who pretty much killed me never told my friends what happened to me, you can bet your ass i'd want to shoot that person too!!! wtf!!! so bismuth is not evil goodbye these people on tumblr worship jasper then called bismuth, who has actual justification, EVIL!
and rose is actually just so shady idk how to feel about her. she prob has done a lot more **** that the crystal gems didnt know about.

also it honestly is so infuriating theyre just going to bubble bismuth after like 2 seconds of being awake??? i'm so mad. garnet and pearl were so happy to see her and now it's just like 'lol yall thought u were gonna get a new crystal gem? nah bye u aint getting anything lol!!! we're gonna bubble her for a billion years!!!!!!!! for no reason!!!!' like i want new crystal gems, i feel like they're afraid to change it up or something which is why every new gem either disappears forever or has an unsolvable problem keeping them from being a crystal gem and it's EXTREMELY annoying. i want pearl, garnet, amethyst, steven, peridot, lapis, centipeedle and bismuth to all be in the same house and be crystal gems? squad goals AF like seriously i'm so annoyed

Last edited:
Shame Peridot isn't an option, would INSTANTLY vote for her!

so smoky Quartz was sooo cool I really loved her? Them? Peridot was being cute af and I loved the small amedot moments. Jasper's corruption was v scary I felt kinda bad for her. And so Jasper worked under pink diamond which is a complete surprise for me. She might have known rose before the rebellion and might be the reason she feels betrayed by her. ALSO I REALLY LOVE SMOKY QUARTZ

Link to Vid here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4nrxit

Last edited:
holy ****
wow this episode just
i
just
Lesseee
Steven and Amethyst fuse into Smoky Quartz (luv them)
Jasper gets corrupted and bubbled
Jasper FUSES with a corrupted gem
Jasper hinting maaaybee at the Rose being Pink Diamond Theory
5 Rubies from "Hit the Diamond" are bubbled? OK

holy ****
wow this episode just
i
just
Lesseee
Steven and Amethyst fuse into Smoky Quartz (luv them)
Jasper gets corrupted and bubbled
Jasper FUSES with a corrupted gem
Jasper hinting maaaybee at the Rose being Pink Diamond Theory
5 Rubies from "Hit the Diamond" are bubbled? OK

wouldnt it be ther other way around, jasper disproving the rose quartz is rose diamond theory? she did say "after what you did to my diamond, your diamond, pink diamond"

Also this episode was really good, I love smoky quartz, especially her weapon. RIP jasper, I don't see her as someone who can be redeemed, not after this.

Last edited:
Back