• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

StreetPass Event in SE England anyone?

I'm from Southampton but I'm going to try my hardest to make this event! I think it's a brilliant idea. Will hopefully see you there.

A little cheeky thread bump, but I do have good news. Nintendo UK Community are onboard so we hope to have some interesting stuff from them at the event, so well worth coming if you can make it!

Now I am from the West Midlands so its alot harder for me to get to London! I will be there for the comic con in July though! XD

Might pop along. I live just outside Central London so can get there easily.

One thing I have just found out. If you want to unlock the island in time, you will have had to have got your house AND paid for it. So 10,000 bells for the tent and I believe 39,800 for the house. Nearly 50,000 bells to Tom Nook. Get whacking those bell rocks.

I imagine you can visit the island of someone else that has unlocked it if you don't manage it in time, though.

We do now get 16k out of the bell rocks, so we should all be fine.
And I'll definitely be coming along. - hadn't realised I hadn't posted here in so long.

I'm definitely going to try and come though the trains seem to be non-existent that weekend. I'll do my best to make it. I might make a weekend of it and drive. Its always fun to head to London.

Imagine, I have been thinking about street pass and how it is going to be possible then this morning I stumbled on this site while searching for AC:NL related information. I will be there 23 June come rain, shine or the odd snow in June. Anyway, I live in North London therefore it is only a few stops away on the tube.

I'll try and come along, I'll have to bring my mum with me though (Under 18 :/)... I'll probably see if one or two of my friends will come as well :)

Colchester's train station isn't too far from my house so it shouldn't be to difficult to get to London, but the only problem I'll have is that I'm already going to London on the 15th for a Uni open day but I'll try and arrange something with my parents...

If there is anyone coming from the Cambridge area I would go half on petrol and buy you a drink - I am a non smoker and not
car sick so fairly well trained !

It's happening! See Facebook Group/Poster for details. (Hope it's OK to link to these!) Please spread the news...

Loading were very friendly - they've got an upstairs and downstairs, lots of Wiis around to play with, retro game tables, very decadent cake. Happy to host us as long as people buy a drink or something, which seems fair enough to me.

https://www.facebook.com/events/453602481390350/

941235_10151390046807750_1444212366_n.jpg

Is it okay if I advertise this on my Tumblr? :3

I've managed to gather a few friends to come with me, the only problem is we can't borrow anyone over 18 to come with us (One of my friends is going to ask her older sisters but she doesn't know if they'll come with us...) All my friends that are coming are 17 (I have to wait until August) do we have to come with an adult?

Though one of my friends who wants to come won't have New Leaf, can she still join in with the fun?

It's a cafe not a bar so you don't have to be over 18 to get in, as long as your folks don't mind you heading to London on your own. We'll look after you. :)

There's Wiis and stuff in Loading to play on so I'm sure there'll be lots to do for guests also. :)

I would have thought if you are all confident enough to travel on your own by train/what not then why shouldn't you come? It's during the day so you should be fine. - I imagine they either don't serve alcohol in the day, or just require ID but allow anyone in as it says "Great for kids" on their facebook page. xP

It's a cafe not a bar so you don't have to be over 18 to get in, as long as your folks don't mind you heading to London on your own. We'll look after you. :)

There's Wiis and stuff in Loading to play on so I'm sure there'll be lots to do for guests also. :)

I would have thought if you are all confident enough to travel on your own by train/what not then why shouldn't you come? It's during the day so you should be fine. - I imagine they either don't serve alcohol in the day, or just require ID but allow anyone in as it says "Great for kids" on their facebook page. xP

Thanks, it's just with other Streetpass events they sometimes say you need an adult with you if you are under 18... I've been down to London with just friends before so we should fine, I already know which Underground line we need to go on from Liverpool Street :p
My friends and I also want to know whether there will be any merchandise for sale (Like Animal Crossing related stuff), just so we can estimate how much money we will need with us?

I think that might be a parental responsibility thing; so if you're tearing around being a prat they can blame someone. But 17 is near 18 enough to be responsible for your own actions IMHO. And I am CRB checked. ;)

Re Mechandise; maybe. I'll ask the chap at Nintendo if they are intending to bring anything to sell. Other than that, food and drink money. It is central London so reasonably pricey.

Last edited:
Back