• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

StreetPass Event in SE England anyone?

Then you have the best day ever planned. xP

We both thought that since we finished our first year of A-Levels we deserve a little treat! I haven't been in Hamleys since I was 10, so it will be nice to see how much it has changed... Plus I might get even more Streetpasses going there too!

We both thought that since we finished our first year of A-Levels we deserve a little treat! I haven't been in Hamleys since I was 10, so it will be nice to see how much it has changed... Plus I might get even more Streetpasses going there too!

They do change it about pretty regularly, - like their entrance and the themed staircase bit which was Narnia last time I went. good idea about streetpassing there though.
I was tipped to try and streetpass with instore demos a while back - normally a guarantee when you go out. ;P

Hope everyone is doing well at unlocking things; I unlocked the Happy Home Showcase today and the island should be accessible tomorrow!

Little update; after a plug on the AC UK Facebook page we are nearing the 100 so you may want to arrive as early as possible, and may have to spill it into surrounding areas. :)

The quizzes etc can be taken and brought back; Ill explain on the day.

Not long now!

:/ Guess I'll be getting an earlier train then. Don't much fancy standing outside all day now I've planned to stay in London late.
I paid off my Dream Suite today, hoping to trade some Dream Codes tomorrow. ^_^

Back