• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

Yeah, the National StreetPass Weekend started today, so the relay stations will give you random people from across the country. I got two from Indiana, one from Pennsylvania, one from Texas, and one from Washington.

I'm jealous- I want to be in America for that..Since I'm in Austrlia, It's rare to get even 1. (Sometimes I get 5+...But that's only happened once.)

There's...a Nintendo Zone at a Ruby Tuesday????

And FedEx???

I mean, McDonald's, I get, Starbucks, yeah, AT&T makes sense, but Ruby Tuesday and FedEx? Weird.

All Nintendo Zones are relay stations though, right?

Went out the other day, just a shopping day out with a few friends, and got over 30 streetpasses, which is really wierd because around here I'm usually lucky to get 1-2...
There were even 4 german streetpasses, all in the time we spent in McDonalds <3

Made streetpass quest si much easier xD

There is a MacDonalds about 10 minute from me. Hmm.

Lots of people seem to be quite adamant with Puzzle Swap. No wonder its so hard finding new puzzle pieces.

Last edited:
I think I connected to the nearby Nintendo Zone. Got two StreetPasses, and one of the people was last playing the Nintendo Zone viewer...

WOOO.

Just got all the hats from Find Mii 2.

Just ten rounds of Secret Quest and I'll have them all!

-gawps- I'm 10 thousand light years away from achieving this, due to that infernal poison room eating away at everyone.
And that's after getting 150 streetpasses in the past 2 weeks. o: ~ brings me to about 520 total.

I do now only need about 100 puzzle pieces though. :3

And I hate that in those 150 streetpasses only 4 had ACNL, yet my other 3DS got 20 passes and 11 of them had ACNL. <_<;

You need 2 yellow shirts in your party (sand dries out the poison. Apparently.)

Edit: if you have the first warrior in your party be yellow, I don't think it matters where the next yellow is so long as he/she is somewhere in your party. If your first warrior isn't yellow, they'll just go home and you'll have wasted them.

Last edited:
Ah ok, thanks. Hoping some of my past streetpasses were yellow then.

Aaaand they're not...

Last edited:
I always thought those Streetpass games were stupid. And to get my Play Coins, I just keep shaking my 3DS until I get all 10.

In streetpass quest 2 for me. ~ so in find mii 2 I would have thought. (The one after completing the first round twice with prince and princess yourface, right?)

Oh. I don't remember that room.

I always thought those Streetpass games were stupid. And to get my Play Coins, I just keep shaking my 3DS until I get all 10.

Then go away.

Back