• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

'StreetPass Newcastle', UK hosts an Animal Crossing: New Leaf Launch Event

I'm hosting one in London. All you really need is a place you can all hang out and a time to meet. It's just like sorting a day out with friends. I'd probably recommend an adult organises it though.

If anyone's really keen to volunteer to do one near them who wants some advice and useful contacts, just send me a PM. I've got a fair bit of experience of organising workshops and shows. Probably just going in to your local GAME or CEX might be a good start. Suggest it to the manager; they often do launch events so may well be keen to help.

If you build it, they will come. :)

How about making one of our own? :D

That would be fun. Could do a small meet up in June a week or so after the release. Gather any people in the forum. I don't think I'll be in Leeds much from late June onwards though. Year in industry in London as part of my Uni course.

Back