• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Summer solstice tomorrow :D

A nice day to look forward to. :) It has been raining in my town for the past four days. I wonder what Isabelle will give out? :3

I got the ladder shades and it is also Sydney's birthday today, Yuka was invited to her party as well. I guess Sydney only wanted to invite Australians to her party >_>

I time travelled earlier to get my store upgrade (don't know if Isabelle will be tricked into giving me a second free gift...) but yeah, solstice looked very cute! There was even a little summer-themed cutout board in the plaza! :D

Summer Solstice could not be more of a contrast to yesterday in my village where there was 11hrs of continuous rain with thunder/lightning thrown in for good measure. I'm enjoying the sun today that's for sure. And the photo cut-out thingy in the plaza made me smile. Or maybe it was Isabelle and her summer tee. Ahh New Leaf....

Back