• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Summer solstice tomorrow :D

Isabelle is so cute in her little shirt! She changed her hairband too. ; 3;

Man this is so confusing, its like sunny at 1am...

I know. I was thinking the same thing while I was playing tonight. It was making me think it was earlier than it was in real time. I just barely got to Re-tail in time before they closed (less than 5 minutes til 11pm) thanks to that.

I felt underwhelmed by it otherwise. I don't even care for the ladder glasses. Maybe since they're now counted in my catalog, I should add them to my pile of other rare stuff that I plan to have in a future giveaway...

I know... I visited a town in New Zealand (I think it was New Zealand), and the strip was completely devoid of life, due to the shops already closing for the "night"... It was almost borderline disturbing, in a way.

My Bridge finished yesterday, and because of this event i have to wait another day, for the little celebration thing -_- haha

Back