• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SV's Thread of Randomness

you've been so stealthy!!!!!!!!! thank you for the compliment and yes it is a bear xD

I try lol, but you're welcome I love seeing magnificent pieces ever since college I love witnessing breathtaking scenes like this ^_^ I too would frame this and good to know haha xD

bloob

tumblr_nq4kvcvEO71uw0vtjo1_1280.jpg

omg that's so gorgeous and scenic, reminds me of studio ghibli for some reason.. i love how tuna looks so human fishing (that makes no sense but i really love her pose) o.o

Last edited:
I try lol, but you're welcome I love seeing magnificent pieces ever since college I love witnessing breathtaking scenes like this ^_^ I too would frame this and good to know haha xD

aww thank you so much <3 hopefully I can produce even more breathtaking scenes <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg that's so gorgeous and scenic, reminds me of studio ghibli for some reason.. i love how tuna looks so human fishing (that makes no sense but i really love her pose) o.o

thank you cheezy <3 <3 i think tuna is supposed to be human-like except she is a cat (she likes to eat chocolate too, which makes no sense too in real life lol) i wish that i have enough talent to even work as an intern for one summer at studio ghibli *dreams*

aww thank you so much <3 hopefully I can produce even more breathtaking scenes <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you cheezy <3 <3 i think tuna is supposed to be human-like except she is a cat (she likes to eat chocolate too, which makes no sense too in real life lol) i wish that i have enough talent to even work as an intern for one summer at studio ghibli *dreams*

I look forward to it<3 So I can be in awe some more huhu^^

*grabby hands* Gimme your talent!!! Joking, I wouldn't dream of taking it away from you!

The last picture you posted is so pretty. I really like the details of the grass the best. I can't do backgrounds to save my life @u@;

O---------------------------O
//faints
this is way too amazing. The background is just wow. And it's true that it has a Ghibli-vibe!
I especially love the mirroring in the water! *-*

*grabby hands* Gimme your talent!!! Joking, I wouldn't dream of taking it away from you!

The last picture you posted is so pretty. I really like the details of the grass the best. I can't do backgrounds to save my life @u@;

Thank you ^^ I'm trying to get myself into the mood of doing a fully illustrated scene so I figure I'd start with something relatively simple and something that I am already familiar with haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is so beautiful!!!

Thank you <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love the grass omg <3

Thank you <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

O---------------------------O
//faints
this is way too amazing. The background is just wow. And it's true that it has a Ghibli-vibe!
I especially love the mirroring in the water! *-*

*somebody do some cprrrrr*

Thank you <3 <3

is this a joke
elementary?
ELEMENTARY?!
EEEEEELEEEEMENTARY?!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU ALREADY DRAW THAT GOOD AS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE
and your friends are good as hell tooo?!?! and you had so many kids in your school who drew in anime/manga style???
in my area nobody ever heard of it or look down on it/find it ridiculous and yet in your elementary school ..
@-@ seriously, for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS those drawings are amazing as hell!!!

oh wow thats beautiful... @A@ the detail is absolutely incredible <333 hgngng your art~~~

oh wow thats beautiful... @A@ the detail is absolutely incredible <333 hgngng your art~~~

Thank you Shiro <3 <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

is this a joke
elementary?
ELEMENTARY?!
EEEEEELEEEEMENTARY?!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU ALREADY DRAW THAT GOOD AS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KID THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE
and your friends are good as hell tooo?!?! and you had so many kids in your school who drew in anime/manga style???
in my area nobody ever heard of it or look down on it/find it ridiculous and yet in your elementary school ..
@-@ seriously, for ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS those drawings are amazing as hell!!!

Thank you <3 <3 and yes those were from my elementary school years haha I actually don't know if there were other kids that drew but those two just happened to be in my class; and that girl though, what I have wasn't even her best stuff; I'm just not good enough of a friend with her to get better stuff >.>

think i went a little over with the shading and now she looks cartooni...but that's ok *paps myself*

tumblr_nq7xw9oP9T1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg

think i went a little over with the shading and now she looks cartooni...but that's ok *paps myself*

tumblr_nq7xw9oP9T1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg
Wonderful hair ; v ; Her eyes are so deep~
Doess she have a name? ; o ;

Back