• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SV's Thread of Randomness

Wonderful hair ; v ; Her eyes are so deep~
Doess she have a name? ; o ;

Thank you ^_____________^ Her name is Aria (I didn't come up with the name)

and ta da~~~ still drawing dolls

tumblr_nq8f9ln0Rc1uw0vtjo1_540.png

Awwwwhhh they're all so adorable! I like the last one the most, though. Leaf hair A+++++

Thank you <333 That adorable A++++ leaf hair belongs to the lovely Keitara~~

side note: I think I should start noting that some of these are other people's ocs...sweats...I kept on stealing people's ocs to do practice on

Thank you <333 That adorable A++++ leaf hair belongs to the lovely Keitara~~

side note: I think I should start noting that some of these are other people's ocs...sweats...I kept on stealing people's ocs to do practice on

and the orginial design of the A++++++++++ leaf hair belongs to MC4pros, should I get you the pedigree xD

well I personally think it's alright without crediting, especially because some OCs might be bought from there, designed from here and what not. but some people might be a bit iffy about it.

and the orginial design of the A++++++++++ leaf hair belongs to MC4pros, should I get you the pedigree xD

well I personally think it's alright without crediting, especially because some OCs might be bought from there, designed from here and what not. but some people might be a bit iffy about it.

figured that I'd mention since she is your oc xD but those leaf bun-buns are sure adorable!

this is a throwback to one of my earlier experimental styles...still fiddling around with it (i fiddle around a lot @@)

tumblr_nqcu94KuCn1uw0vtjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqcu94KuCn1uw0vtjo2_1280.jpg

pets thread
I must remind you that I am absolutely in love with all of your art<3333 new wip lookin awesome

i followed you on tumblr! I love your art it's so detailed, the stuff you do is amazing.

pets thread
I must remind you that I am absolutely in love with all of your art<3333 new wip lookin awesome

pets your art thread too and thank you so much for the compliment <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i followed you on tumblr! I love your art it's so detailed, the stuff you do is amazing.

thank you for the compliment ^___________^ still trying to improve

tumblr_nqj0t8SQ991uw0vtjo1_1280.jpg

i actually can't quite tell how dark this piece is...the light in my room is messing with my eyes in their ability to judge and correct for lightness....

but anyways~~~went to see the lion king the musical the other day~~~just loved it!!

AHHH scarrrr...
beautiful job <3
I wish I could see the musical...I've wanted to see it ever since I was little haha.

i actually can't quite tell how dark this piece is...the light in my room is messing with my eyes in their ability to judge and correct for lightness....

but anyways~~~went to see the lion king the musical the other day~~~just loved it!!

love the colors & shadows

AHHH scarrrr...
beautiful job <3
I wish I could see the musical...I've wanted to see it ever since I was little haha.

Thank you so much for the compliment <3 I highly recommends it if you get a change to see it (get a good seat too so you can enjoy its full glory) And nothing beats that opening!!! GOOSE BUMPS

- - - Post Merge - - -

love the colors & shadows

Thank you p e p p e r ^_____________^ I was playing around with the lighting and shadow too and luckily the result didn't turn out too funny

//steals the nose

it looks fabulous tuna :D
I love the nose xD
Eyes and the lightning are great too *-*

I think I need to start flipping the canvas horizontally more often to check for things looking funny...it was a bit awkward since I'm too used to drawing traditionally T.T

anyways...more doll~~
tumblr_nqvl9jwpNs1uw0vtjo1_540.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

//steals the nose

it looks fabulous tuna :D
I love the nose xD
Eyes and the lightning are great too *-*

Thank you *___________v____________*

*takes the nose back and put it back onto his face**that nose was specially tailored to fit his scarry scarry way; he can't be without his nose >;O

I think I need to start flipping the canvas horizontally more often to check for things looking funny...it was a bit awkward since I'm too used to drawing traditionally T.T

anyways...more doll~~
tumblr_nqvl9jwpNs1uw0vtjo1_540.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you *___________v____________*

*takes the nose back and put it back onto his face**that nose was specially tailored to fit his scarry scarry way; he can't be without his nose >;O

aah it's kyukon's Akari ;) Looks so nice! Love the eyes and the hair shading!
btw MY nose >:D

Back