• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SV's Thread of Randomness

i can do something like this too if i want to but sigh i'm not a shiny person

tumblr_nrt4uy5MES1uw0vtjo2_r1_1280.png

but your shiny side is so gorgeousss T_T
You leave me no other choice!
*puts ssvv into a bag full of glitter and sparkles and runs off*

but your shiny side is so gorgeousss T_T
You leave me no other choice!
*puts ssvv into a bag full of glitter and sparkles and runs off*

cough ..... errrr i'm allergic to fairy dust @@ *now i am sick and cannot finish her*

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOKS LIKE SUCH A PRECIOUS BABY I WANT TO PICK UP AND SQUEEZE

thank you ^^ and help yourself haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg! that artist is amazing! I have no doubt you can get to that point... you are oozing with talent

and now what i need is focus zzzz FOCUS aaaaaaa and thank you for the encouragement!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Slides in*

...YOUR ART IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL OMG ;U;' teach me your wayyysss

*Slips out*

aaa thank you!!! i have no wayssss...i am sort of dyingggg and i haven't forgot about you yet...don't worry

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the latest portrait...feeling pretty good about this one, like i'm going somewhere ^____________^

tumblr_ns9n74OkrE1uw0vtjo2_r1_1280.png

and the latest portrait...feeling pretty good about this one, like i'm going somewhere ^____________^

That's so beautiful!! :D
To help with the roots. Add shadow to the scalp and up to where the roots start.
(bad explanation, sorry... If you look in the mirror and pull your hair back you can see what I mean ^^ )
The rest is like, perfect <3 Very well done ~

cough ..... errrr i'm allergic to fairy dust @@ *now i am sick and cannot finish her*

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you ^^ and help yourself haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

and now what i need is focus zzzz FOCUS aaaaaaa and thank you for the encouragement!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaa thank you!!! i have no wayssss...i am sort of dyingggg and i haven't forgot about you yet...don't worry

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOT

Really fantastic work! Your realism is especially breathtaking. I love the use of shadows and tones that you use in your shading and defining, as well. Great style!

Your art is amazing! I love the detail done in the eyes.
Random question: If you had to become an inanimate object, what would you be?

are you kidding me????!! omfg!!! that is GORGEOUS, it's perfect in every way, I think you've even just stepped it up
to the next level with this one

Thanks to everyone's lovely comments ^^ sweats...haven't been on here for a while...

But: I would be an apple if I were to become an inanimate object. (Apple is the only thing that comes to my mind when I read the question) (A: If you had to become an inanimate object, what would you be?)

been really into painted stuff lately. goal is to finish a fullbody detailed render...sometimes soon...

this one is a trade with Ardrey...took me forever to get to it and finish it >.>
tumblr_nvbvya6plr1uw0vtjo8_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone's lovely comments ^^ sweats...haven't been on here for a while...

But: I would be an apple if I were to become an inanimate object. (Apple is the only thing that comes to my mind when I read the question) (A: If you had to become an inanimate object, what would you be?)

been really into painted stuff lately. goal is to finish a fullbody detailed render...sometimes soon...

this one is a trade with Ardrey...took me forever to get to it and finish it >.>

O: that's so beautiful! (and slightly creepy.. but that's cuz of the button eye xD ) your painterly style is so amazing ~
And good to see you around again :3

its so beautiful!

I'm literally speechless... that shading is absolutely flawless, ssvv227 *-*
I'd be surprised if it didn't take such a long time for you to complete; your realistic drawing style is incredibly refreshing to see and is just so jaw-dropping.

I agree entirely with derezzed, SV! These are just GORGEOUS <3 your realism is stunningly refreshing to see : D

i love ur art, especially the coloring/shading. even if the pictures great, whenever i color something...i practically ruin it xD i have no sense of color

Your work is stunning. I love all of it, true amazing talent. I can't draw though I mess around with some graphic digital art here and there I would never post it like I do music but I LOVE it.!

Your work is stunning. I love all of it, true amazing talent. I can't draw though I mess around with some graphic digital art here and there I would never post it like I do music but I LOVE it.!

i love ur art, especially the coloring/shading. even if the pictures great, whenever i color something...i practically ruin it xD i have no sense of color

thank you ^^ i struggle sometimes with colouring too. i think i'm stronger with lines and coming up with a general idea. i'm still trying to figure out colours and especially lighting though. there are artists whose works i see and i am just awed by the "rainbow" they use and yet all the colours blend so subtly and nicely together

- - - Post Merge - - -

side rant...my driver just got upgraded to windows 10 and my paint sai does nothing but lag now >.>

side rant...my driver just got upgraded to windows 10 and my paint sai does nothing but lag now >.>
That's weird D: it may be your type of driver/computer then. I'm not sure, but my Sai actually lags less with it. Only problem I have now is that my laptop decides to restart on its own, with very small notice, so I've lost 2 WIPs cuz of it.

Back