• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

SV's Thread of Randomness

You're welcome! :) I'm sorry to hear that. (you are all over the place) :( I hope you are feeling better soon. I know the feeling!

i feel like i'm getting lazier and sloppier with commissions... >.>

tumblr_nwtkz850xF1uw0vtjo3_r11_1280.png

Last edited:
i feel like i'm getting lazier and sloppier with commissions... >.>

tumblr_nwtkz850xF1uw0vtjo3_r11_1280.png

HOFDHFIADIAJDGOISDKJGLSDJGKSDJGLK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SEXY LIKE OMFG >////< How is this sloppy omg ;v ;???? Fabulous imo :')

wow you're really talented!! when did you start drawing digitally?

HOFDHFIADIAJDGOISDKJGLSDJGKSDJGLK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SEXY LIKE OMFG >////< How is this sloppy omg ;v ;???? Fabulous imo :')

thank you <333 but it's because something fully rendered would look like this >.> i need to get myself together!!!

tumblr_nvv6zhwTVW1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow you're really talented!! when did you start drawing digitally?

thank you <3 i started doing more digital stuff right around march this year? but i've done a fair bit of traditional before that. i think i've improved a bit haha

tumblr_nyyp9d2RJN1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg

Last edited:
thank you <333 but it's because something fully rendered would look like this >.> i need to get myself together!!!

tumblr_nvv6zhwTVW1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you <3 i started doing more digital stuff right around march this year? but i've done a fair bit of traditional before that. i think i've improved a bit haha

tumblr_nyyp9d2RJN1uw0vtjo1_540.jpg

Oh gosh well I can't see the difference but I have an affinity for good looking men lmfao xD But you're absolutely welcome <3 Best of luck with future pieces : )

-fans self-
those both look great to me *_* hahah
I hope you can get back to where you wanna be with yr art though! it's always fabulous in my eyes ❤

thank you so much <3 well the eventual goal is to do a "realistic" full painting so i've been backtracking a little to get myself to draw something more than just a floating head...sweats

Hot damn, that piece isn't sloppy o -o though that... //chokeahemcough crotchular area is uhm.. interested.. xD
Nice piece though, the hair and face is super cool. I double thumbs up lol.

didn't really do any christmas doodles but did end up doing a doodle on christmas day haha...finally finished with the secret santa; i was really surprised by the number of people participating (we have over 40!) and at some point i got really concerned about making sure that everyone submits their gift on time but that was a lot of fun x)))
tumblr_nzze6pNLdy1uw0vtjo2_1280.png

tumblr_nzze6pNLdy1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

it looks so amazing sv ♥

especially the eyes, the lips and the bell caught my eye :'D

it looks so amazing sv ♥

especially the eyes, the lips and the bell caught my eye :'D

thank you <3333

--------------------------friendly divider-----------------------

as things go, when i'm in the mood, i draw the same character again and again and again...

tumblr_o05y29XaFd1uw0vtjo1_1280.png

Back