• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

Eirynfox

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Does anyone have the Animal crossing swap note paper and would like to let me have a copy of it too? let me know :)

hey you play harvest moon tott too? lol thats what Im playing atm as well as ACWW
Do I have to do anything special to get the stationary and use it?

I think it just automatically saves when you read my letter, but im not certain :(
and yep!! I love my Harvest Moon!! haha

Is it the Japanese AC stationery? Is there any Zelda stationery? I was rather late to the 3DS party :(

Yep its the Japanese one!! (I just had to check!! haha)
Not sure if there is a Zelda stationary but I could be wrong! - Would you like me to send you the AC stationery Karla? if you havent got it of course! :D x

Last edited:
Oh I have that one thanks :) I have the JPN and ENG fire emblem ones, LM2, Pokemon MD and Denpa men 2 stationery. If you have any game ones that I don't have, please send! Likewise if you're missing any of mine, let me know :) Thanks Molls ;)

That Denpa one, what does it look like?

92cqE.png

I'm also missing the Pokemon B/W2 stationery which I really want :(

I hate to be rude, but may I connect up with someone to also get it. I have all the stationary available for play coins if theres anything u want to trade for?

I don't think you can exchange the play coin stationery.

Also, here's a public service announcement:
STATIONERY - n. Writing and other office materials.
STATIONARY - adj. Not moving or not intended to be move

Easy way to remember the difference?
PAPER is STATIONERY
A CAR is STATIONARY

I don't think you can exchange the play coin stationery.

Also, here's a public service announcement:
STATIONERY - n. Writing and other office materials.
STATIONARY - adj. Not moving or not intended to be move

Easy way to remember the difference?
PAPER is STATIONERY
A CAR is STATIONARY

Hmm... I was unaware of that. And excuse my typo, I was typing that in a hurry.

Back