• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

You have to unlock the feature to keep them. Start sending notes. The more notes you send out, the faster you unlock things

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't even think you have to send the notes to unlock features, you just have to write and save them?

I tried that before, maybe it was just me but it didnt work for me when I first tried it. I have to physically send my notes

*sigh* mine didn't work, at least I don't think it worked, how long does it normally take to receive a swap note from someone? Im not at WIFI at the moment but I was all last night and I didn't get any messages this morning.

Your wifi has to be on to receive and send swapnotes ^^ and its pretty fast, I've sent a note to an online friend and within 20 minutes she responded.

@Aikatears
I have 59 new ones, that are not play coin bought. So you're missing 2 :3

Haha better to do it now than later ;D you should have to open and close the app twice I think to get all the remaining ones c:

And no, no it's fine :p
I received all the notes! I can't thank you enough, Loviechu. haha :)
I was in the middle of drawing up a note until my 3DS died. I'll send that out once it's done charging.

I received all the notes! I can't thank you enough, Loviechu. haha :)
I was in the middle of drawing up a note until my 3DS died. I'll send that out once it's done charging.

Good! My numbering got a bit jumbled since I was confusing myself while sending them lol take your time ^^

Is anyone on at the moment who wouldn't mind swap note-ing me all their notes plus and especially the Animal crossing one? I don't seem to have received any from the original person who sent me a note for some reason T_T

Is anyone on at the moment who wouldn't mind swap note-ing me all their notes plus and especially the Animal crossing one? I don't seem to have received any from the original person who sent me a note for some reason T_T

Have you actually unlocked the stationery feture yet?

No but your original post suggested you hadn't received custom stationery from the person who sent you the note. If you haven't unlocked the stationery feature you should still be able to receive letters with custom stationery, you just can't use the stationery yourself.

No but your original post suggested you hadn't received custom stationery from the person who sent you the note. If you haven't unlocked the stationery feature you should still be able to receive letters with custom stationery, you just can't use the stationery yourself.

Yes well, apparently they sent me a letter with the stationary. I have not received it and its been almost 24 hours so I have given up and decided that gremlins have eaten it, they do that you know. So now I am looking for someone to send me notes with all the different backgrounds and to also specifically send me the one with the Animal crossing note in it so when I can get backgrounds I will have them ready to go! (or doesn't it work that way??) T_T omg I know nothing!!! teach me oh wise KarlaKGB

Yep, when you unlock the stationery feature, you can then go back and read through your old letters and download the stationery then.

Yep, when you unlock the stationery feature, you can then go back and read through your old letters and download the stationery then.

oh that's a relief :D ok so now I just need someone to send me the letter with the Animal crossing in it :)

Back