• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

I'd also love the New Leaf stationery, if anyone would be kind enough to send it. Just let me know via PM if you add my Friend Code and I'll add you back!

92cqE.png

I'm also missing the Pokemon B/W2 stationery which I really want :(
The Denpa stationery is quite adorable, not gonna lie. :p

I'm missing quite a handful of stationeries. Looking for someone who wouldn't mind sending a whole bunch. We could also exchange exclusive region DLCs once New Leaf releases- I'll be getting the NA version. :)

The Denpa stationery is quite adorable, not gonna lie. :p

I'm missing quite a handful of stationeries. Looking for someone who wouldn't mind sending a whole bunch. We could also exchange exclusive region DLCs once New Leaf releases- I'll be getting the NA version. :)
Which ones are you missing? I have all stationery to date, besides the above Denpa one and I think maybe one from Europe? If you want, you could add my Pika 3DS FC and I could send them to you

@KarlaGB
sure!
Which ones did you need of the b/w2 one? The one with Kyurem forms on it or the black and the purple genesect ones?

Which ones are you missing? I have all stationery to date, besides the above Denpa one and I think maybe one from Europe? If you want, you could add my Pika 3DS FC and I could send them to you
I've no idea tbh. I bought my 3DS back in November and have only gotten the stationery for FE:A and LM2, hah. :(
I'll add your Pikachu 3DS FC and send a PM with mine!

Oh I have that one thanks :) I have the JPN and ENG fire emblem ones, LM2, Pokemon MD and Denpa men 2 stationery. If you have any game ones that I don't have, please send! Likewise if you're missing any of mine, let me know :) Thanks Molls ;)

Ooh, you have the LM2 stationary? That's one of the one's I'm missing! ;D
Do you still need the AC Stationery?

Last edited:
I've no idea tbh. I bought my 3DS back in November and have only gotten the stationery for FE:A and LM2, hah. :(
I'll add your Pikachu 3DS FC and send a PM with mine!

Haha so you're missing about 56 more or so, I'll send them your way once we have each other registered ^^

Could I maybe get the stationery too? I'd love to get anything anyone has, as I got my 3DS XL in late March this year. I got it soley for the purpose of having it to play AC: New Leaf. :D

Last edited:
Haha so you're missing about 56 more or so, I'll send them your way once we have each other registered ^^
...Good lord. You've got to be kidding me!
Thanks a bunch, and I apologize for the trouble. (I'll make it up to you... somehow)
Feel free to send as many as you wish. I'm not expecting to receive them all on the spot.

I think it's 56 or so... I know it's 40+ right now haha xD and nah, no trouble. I have free time right now anyways! :D I'm sending them ALL your way lol

Then yeah Peoki you have A LOT Left to come in xD

ALRIGHTY so 60 was sent, instead of 56 as I thought lol

Last edited:
Then yeah Peoki you have A LOT Left to come in xD
I'm slightly afraid to load up my 3DS and open Swapnote. :p
I saw a few while you were still in the 10s. Let me know if there's ever something I could do for you and I'll try my best to fulfill it!

I'm slightly afraid to load up my 3DS and open Swapnote. :p
I saw a few while you were still in the 10s. Let me know if there's ever something I could do for you and I'll try my best to fulfill it!
Haha better to do it now than later ;D you should have to open and close the app twice I think to get all the remaining ones c:

And no, no it's fine :p

Would anyone wanna swap stationary with me? I have Retro Zelda stationary, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Wii U, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Black & White 2, Mario Tennis Open, E3 2012, Mario Bros 2, and Nintendogs + cats

You don't have to have it but if you have the New Leaf stationary, any of you wouldn't mind swapping with?

Last edited:
Back