• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

Doctor Nebula
adding you and will send them to you once my 3DS gets a bit of charge (not near it right now ^^)

Rendra
No problem c:

Skarro
Add my pikachu XL and I'll send them to you along with Doctor Nebula ^^

Thanks again, was way too happy about the Jump Out one c:

I'd be happy to send this to anyone who needs it. My code is on the side and just post/message me if you need it. :)

Does anyone have both Valentine's day stationery, as well as Nintendogs + Cats? Also the I Fight Dragons one?

Um, I have both Valentine's ones (I think, this is from memory, my 3DS is in my bag) and the nintendogs one. Not sure what the Dragons one looks like.

Oops, googled it and I have it too

EDIT: I have a few still to collect, I'll add them here if anyone can help, I would love you forever!!

Last edited:
I'd be very grateful if you could send them to me. I may be able to help with any outstanding ones you have.

Sorry to be so noob at this, but what do people use swapnote for?

I know it's to send pictures and "letters" through the 3DS, but what are you guys using it to give out AC:NL stuff about?

I just got my 3DSXL a few months ago, and admittedly, haven't really gotten into everything that the system offers.

I just finally added some friend codes last night to get ready for new leaf.

I'm not technologically-impaired, just inexperienced with 3DS stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to be so noob at this, but what do people use swapnote for?

I know it's to send pictures and "letters" through the 3DS, but what are you guys using it to give out AC:NL stuff about?

I just got my 3DSXL a few months ago, and admittedly, haven't really gotten into everything that the system offers.

I just finally added some friend codes last night to get ready for new leaf.

I'm not technologically-impaired, just inexperienced with 3DS stuff.

Thanks in advance!

It'll be used more for organising get-togethers, or advertising a high turnip price in case you want to visit to sell them there. At the moment we're all sharing the excitement of the countdown, and helping each other collect all the stationeries and sharing drawings!

OK, I sent you the stationeries KarlaKGB, but I keep getting an error, so I hope they get through OK.
If anyone can help, I still need:
New Super Mario Bros 2: Light yellow background with Luigi bottom left holding coins and Marion top right.
Mario Tennis Open: Princess Peach
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: A red sun thing is on the top right.
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: Line of people down the right with a green band running through them.
Nikki's birthday: Stars and Candy canes.
Pokedex 3D Pro
Dillions Rolling Western: Light background and the animal thingy on the bottom right.

I have the rest, this is to complete my catalogue! Thanks to anyone in advance.

Last edited:
OK, I sent you the stationeries KarlaKGB, but I keep getting an error, so I hope they get through OK.
If anyone can help, I still need:
New Super Mario Bros 2: Light yellow background with Luigi bottom left holding coins and Marion top right.
All 3 of the Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 papers. EDIT: I have the purple background one, and the white split background paper, so I only need the other one
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: Guy in Santa outfit on bottom right.
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: Line of people down the right with a green band running through them.
Pokedex 3D Pro
Dillions Rolling Western: Light background and the animal thingy on the bottom right.

I have the rest, this is to complete my catalogue! Thanks to anyone in advance.
I can send all of those to you in an hour or so, if you'd like! Already registered you; my FC is 3453-9823-4143.

I can send all of those to you in an hour or so, if you'd like! Already registered you; my FC is 3453-9823-4143.

Got them thanks! Sent you the ones that I have

Perfect, thanks to you two!! I'll register you now Peoki (actually you are on my list of people I still had to register so this is a good time to get my bum in gear and just do it!!!)

Got them thanks! Sent you the ones that I have

Perfect, thanks to you two!! I'll register you now Peoki (actually you are on my list of people I still had to register so this is a good time to get my bum in gear and just do it!!!)

This has appeared twice, someone can get rid of this if they want :)

Peoki: can you send these to me as well?

Pokedex 3D Pro

Ta :)

Back