• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

I've resent the letter to you Eirynfox, dont know why you didnt recieve it first time round :(
Could you let me know if you get this one :) Sorry! x

Make sure you have your wifi on. Unless the person didnt send you a note, you have to be connected to wifi the entire time you use swapnote to actually receive anything

:O they came back! I'm definately on wifi, I have had it on all day by mistake :p

edit:
I must be online because I can see you are online NinjanaMin :)

Good, now close your 3DS for a bit and wait for the blue light xD

how bizarre!!
It might just be delayed - according to some help pages this can happen - is it just my letters than youre not recieving? x

Make sure you have your wifi on. Unless the person didnt send you a note, you have to be connected to wifi the entire time you use swapnote to actually receive anything

Do you have to be on swapnote when they send it to get it as well? like both at the same time?

Thank you to all who are helping too :) mighty nice of yall.

how bizarre!!
It might just be delayed - according to some help pages this can happen - is it just my letters than youre not recieving? x

well :blush: I don't really have anyone else who sends me letters, but it is doing a letter check right now and I got one!

Ok it is a locked note? did you send a locked one?

I dont think you do :) If you are on swapnote, try exiting and closing the app then reopening it, I've send a second seperate letter to see if the first one was just dodgy! :) x

Edit: just saw your reply, nope it isnt locked :) but I recieved a locked one too!! Mystery person, reveal yourself?!?! haha

I dont think you do :) If you are on swapnote, try exiting and closing the app then reopening it, I've send a second seperate letter to see if the first one was just dodgy! :) x

Edit: just saw your reply, nope it isnt locked :) but I recieved a locked one too!! Mystery person, reveal yourself?!?! haha

scarey! lol someone is sending us locked notes, oh well! I got your note thank you so much! and I sent one to test and it unlocked my stationary :D so now I can use stationary too! thank you so much ^_^ <3

scarey! lol someone is sending us locked notes, oh well! I got your note thank you so much! and I sent one to test and it unlocked my stationary :D so now I can use stationary too! thank you so much ^_^ <3

No problem my dear!! :D
Glad it all got sorted!!!! :) x

There you go! And no, you don't have to be out of swapnote to do it ^^ you can always hit the delivery check in settings and it pops them right in for you; If you have notes waiting :)

There you go! And no, you don't have to be out of swapnote to do it ^^ you can always hit the delivery check in settings and it pops them right in for you; If you have notes waiting :)

Thank you for your help too Loviechu!! <3 <3 <3

Mine takes DAYS to update sometimes. I was on over the weekend and caught up nicely, but yesterday when I sneakily connected at work, I got notes from before the time I last logged in. And I do have to go in and out a few times to get them all, but despite that, some still never made it!
Don't worry, everything will show up-EVENTUALLY!!! (Yes I was pretty annoyed about it hahaha)

I have the Animal Crossing one and a few of the newer ones if anyone wants them! I'm trying to get all of the older ones though, if anyone is willing to send me them? Only got my 3ds a few months ago. D:

I have the Animal Crossing one and a few of the newer ones if anyone wants them! I'm trying to get all of the older ones though, if anyone is willing to send me them? Only got my 3ds a few months ago. D:

I don't have any older ones but could I have the Animal Crossing one? My friend code is 2964-8889-5847. Thank you!

If anyone wants all 59 of the stationery available, leave me a message and add my pikachu XL and I'll send them to you ^^

If anyone wants all 59 of the stationery available, leave me a message and add my pikachu XL and I'll send them to you ^^

Does that include the New Leaf stationery? Edit: Oops, nevermind!

Last edited:
I don't have any older ones but could I have the Animal Crossing one? My friend code is 2964-8889-5847. Thank you!

Of course!
Here's my friend code-
(Hazell)
5386 - 7557 - 7193

Edit- Oh, unless Loviechu sends them all to you which is prolly a better deal, haha

Back