• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

swap note animal crossing style

Perfect, thanks to you two!! I'll register you now Peoki (actually you are on my list of people I still had to register so this is a good time to get my bum in gear and just do it!!!)
Haha, sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I haven't had the time to go through this whole thread yet. :p

Peoki: can you send these to me as well?

New Super Mario Bros 2: Light yellow background with Luigi bottom left holding coins and Marion top right.
Mario Tennis Open: Princess Peach
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: A red sun thing is on the top right.
Denpa Ningen RPG 2: Line of people down the right with a green band running through them.
Nikki's birthday: Stars and Candy canes.
Pokedex 3D Pro
Dillions Rolling Western: Light background and the animal thingy on the bottom right.

Ta :)
Sure thing! I'm sending them now :)

Nah, don't worry, I'm not online with my 3DS as much as I'd like, so I end up with lists of things to update when I do get on. My boss is in a lot of meetings this morning so I can logon and let it do it's thing! (Shhhhhhhhhhh.........)

I still need one final one below, but thanks so much you two, I have them all now!

western.jpg

woops. It seems I've sent the wrong stationery for Dillion's Rolling Western, my bad. I'll send that one right away. Hope the others were ok. :p

Heehee that's OK, my descriptions weren't the best!! Thanks for taking the time to do this, I will be fully complete stationery-wise in minutes!

Hi everyone! Here's my friend code: 3780-9431-1695. I just recently played swapnote. I'm missing a lot of stationeries (especially the Japanese ones) from my collection. The only ones I have are Fire Emblem Awakening (missing the Japanese one), Lego City Undercover, Pokemon B2/W2 and Luigi's Mansion. Would anyone be kind enough to give me the ones I'm missing? I'd really appreciate it.

Hello everyone ^^ can somebody sent me the animal crossing swapnote please?? It's just so cute <3 thank you so much
My 3DS friend code is : 0473-8052-4006/ Simone

HI everyone! I have lots and lots of stationary, most are nintendo games, a few are the kind that you have to pay game coins for (I'm not sure if you can save them) But I would be happy to seen them all to anyone who wants them!
P.S BE WARNED, I have quite a few so be prepared for a very large wave of letters coming in!

Last edited:
HI everyone! I have lots and lots of stationary, most are nintendo games, a few are the kind that you have to pay game coins for (I'm not sure if you can save them) But I would be happy to seen them all to anyone who wants them!
P.S BE WARNED, I have quite a few so be prepared for a very large wave of letters coming in!

Added you. Can you send me special stationeries?

Last edited:

Hi ^^ would you mind to send me thoses stationaries too , please? I would like to have the animal crossing and denpa swapnotes

Thanks a lot
Ps: I'm in EU too :) and indeed, it will be great that we can meet a lot of friends in other countries like japan or korea (they have a lot of funny events ^^)
Sorry for my english?

My 3ds friend code is: 0473-8052-4006/ Simone , and I added you already

Hi ^^ would you mind to send me thoses stationaries too , please? I would like to have the animal crossing and denpa swapnotes

Thanks a lot
Ps: I'm in EU too :) and indeed, it will be great that we can meet a lot of friends in other countries like japan or korea (they have a lot of funny events ^^)
Sorry for my english…

My 3ds friend code is: 0473-8052-4006/ Simone , and I added you already

^^ ok i will add you now...

And also, I can confirm that I have 33 swapnotes ( all special and non play coin bought, if that makes sense), I would be happy to send them all to anyone who wants them. Full list of all possible swapnotes (60 in total) supplied here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-stationaries.321497/

Plz send any that you have got, and that i havent sent to you, to me in return! Don't worry if you don't have any, AND PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!!!! I might not see your post!!!!

^^ ok i will add you now...

And also, I can confirm that I have 33 swapnotes ( all special and non play coin bought, if that makes sense), I would be happy to send them all to anyone who wants them. Full list of all possible swapnotes (60 in total) supplied here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/swapnote-letterbox-sendable-stationaries.321497/

Plz send any that you have got, and that i havent sent to you, to me in return! Don't worry if you don't have any, AND PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!!!! I might not see your post!!!!

Thank you so much !!! I have received all the swapnotes that you send to me :)

Sure! I would also like it if you could send me any stationarys you might have, if you dont have any, dont worry!

Got the stationeries! Thanks a lot.

I have them all if anyone needs them.

I added you. Can you send me the special ones? My mii name is Topps.

These are the ones I'm missing.
#4 Iwata's Nintendo Direct
#7 Monster Hunter Diary
#13 Dragon Quest Monsters
#15 Dragon Quest Monsters
#18 Super MArio Bros. 2
#20 Culdcept
#25 Iwata's Nintendo Direct
#32 Pokemon Black/White 2
#33 Pokemon Black/White 2
#34 Crashmo
#35 Denpa Ningen RPG2
#39 Denpa Ningen RPG2
#41 Happy New Year 2013
#43 Pokedex 3D Pro
#49 Pokemon Gates to Infinity (red)
#55 Harmoknight
#56 Dillion's Rolling Western
#57 Dillion's Rolling Western
#60 Photos Together With Super Mario

Reference: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3r_9PMm9Bc4bnd6MW9jSS1BYlU&usp=sharing

Last edited:
Got the stationeries! Thanks a lot.

I added you. Can you send me the special ones? My mii name is Topps.

These are the ones I'm missing.
#4 Iwata's Nintendo Direct
#7 Monster Hunter Diary
#13 Dragon Quest Monsters
#15 Dragon Quest Monsters
#18 Super MArio Bros. 2
#20 Culdcept
#25 Iwata's Nintendo Direct
#32 Pokemon Black/White 2
#33 Pokemon Black/White 2
#34 Crashmo
#35 Denpa Ningen RPG2
#39 Denpa Ningen RPG2
#41 Happy New Year 2013
#43 Pokedex 3D Pro
#49 Pokemon Gates to Infinity (red)
#55 Harmoknight
#56 Dillion's Rolling Western
#57 Dillion's Rolling Western
#60 Photos Together With Super Mario

Reference: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3r_9PMm9Bc4bnd6MW9jSS1BYlU&usp=sharing

Am partway through the request (Up to #25 has sent), but my work's WiFi keeps dropping out so I'm not sure how long it'll take me. I'll keep trying. Sorry! If not, I'll conclude your request on Friday night when I return home for the weekend.

Am partway through the request (Up to #25 has sent), but my work's WiFi keeps dropping out so I'm not sure how long it'll take me. I'll keep trying. Sorry! If not, I'll conclude your request on Friday night when I return home for the weekend.

That's much appreciated. Many thanks to you! ;)

Back